I'm interested in one of these:
But apparently the repair of the Sony's camera costs the same as buying a whole set of lomo cam. Lebih kurang laa.
...musnah harapan nak kempen kat parents.
I'll just edit my photos til they look like lomo pics. haha. Hopefully I can install Photoshop into my laptop! Cuz last time I ended up having virus just because of Photoshop. That's my fault...
Anyway, who's interested to watch Coldplay in Auckland?

4 comments:
i just bought the lomo cam for 10 pounds..p cikai nye..hehehe..its an actionsampler type..ok la overall..u just have to purchase an old film,i mean filem yg expired..then just gne camera biase pun boleh..then pandai2 la prodi camera tu.huhuhu
thinking of buying one of those lomos (not the whole set la :P) tapi CS3 will help me to have a-lomo-like-pic :p so tak yah lah hahaha :p
(tpkan, i heard tht, lomo cam kat NZ murah. serious ke? how much does it costs?)
jack! die dh beli tix coldplay..
top the pop: huhu thats a good idea gaks. tp nak kene cari old cameras la pulak. dun think we keep any @ home now. lol!
azah: eh betul ke? i don't know about that. nanti i buat research sikit. huhu.
anonymous: jack beli?? aaa nak ikutt!
Post a Comment