So we went to my uncle's farm yesterday. the kambings, as usual, are soo adorable! especially the few days old babies. I just feel like bringing them home as pets!
comel kan? the kambing i mean. I'm trying to imitate a kambing's face. Tak jadi of course :P
At the farm, we met a girl. She's 7 and she's super talkative! The amazing part is, she talks about teenagers' stuffs. Should I say amazing? Like she talks about how to use YouTube and watch that "How To Be Emo" clips, I mean, when I'm 7, I don't care to use the computer unless I want to play games. And she knows how to surf the net already! Amazing kan? But actually, that is not too surprising as my neighbour who is also 7 knows how to use YM. I'm already surprised before. haha.
Kids nowadays. They're too advanced I think. Like this girl, she talks about how she finds Zac Efron & Rob Pattinson are hot. She even screamed "Zac Efron I love youuu!!! aaaa". Funny2. I don't think I give a damn on who's handsome and who's not (when I'm her age). hahaha. I am more concern about my barbies, polly pockets, and my fights with fash. Oh one more thing, she can sing Shakira's hips don't lie. How's that? And she wants to wear a tube dress if she can perform that in Tom Tom Bak. Hebat tak? I don't know what is a tube dress until I enter high school. Am I late or she is so advance??
Through-out the series of conversations with her, we knew that she's a die-hard-fan of High School Musical. And she started to name us based on the characters. She thinks Juju should be Sharpay and I should be Gabriella. Lawak gile ok. Then she continued "akak, kalau akak nak jadi Gabriella akak tak boleh pakai tudung lahh..."
And she started to called Juju Sharpay and she called me Gabriella. How cute..
Okay that is one.
Then she talks about Twilight and that is when she started to drool for Edward. "Hensem nyerr Edward tu! I nak jadi Bella lahh," she said. I was like.. wow, a 7 yr old watch Twilight? Okay maybe its something kids would enjoy. Altho I think if I am a kid I won't be bothering to watch that kind of movie and ended up drooling for Edward.
After that she started to give us boyfriends. She said Juju's boyfriend should be Troy and my boyfriend should be Edward Cullen. haha. I am Bella to her now. Then again, she said the same thing "Tapi kalau akak nak jadi Bella, akak tak boleh pakai tudung laa.."
I sighed. Kids.
I still cannot accept the fact that they're now more advanced. hahahaha.
I should start registering that fact into my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment