I want to watch Coldplay.
I want more time. MORE and MORE TIME!
I want a new NDS. The old one dah cacat sikit, I don't know how it happened!! T_T
I want to go to Europe.
I want to do bungee this year!
I want to go to Milford sound!
hoho the screen nye pemegang cracked sikit, so the screen longgar. kan DS nye screen bleh lock kan. i think that locking mechanism rosak kot. so sad! now nak main cam over cautious. sobsob.
you have a DS ke? I nak beli Guitar Hero tapi kat NZ nanti I beli. hehe
btw tell your sibs they have nice pixel art. keep it up!
5 comments:
what happened to ur DS??
i just bought guitar hero for Ds n i cannot stop playin! haha.
anyway, hope ur well...
and do visit/promo my lil siblings' blog for pixel art. all for sale and more comin soon! :D
http://pixel101.blogspot.com/
oh ya, thank u!
hoho the screen nye pemegang cracked sikit, so the screen longgar. kan DS nye screen bleh lock kan. i think that locking mechanism rosak kot. so sad! now nak main cam over cautious. sobsob.
you have a DS ke? I nak beli Guitar Hero tapi kat NZ nanti I beli. hehe
btw tell your sibs they have nice pixel art. keep it up!
I just want to see you. Fawa, I miss you!!!!!
Vivi, nak jumpa you jugak T_T I miss you more :(
Post a Comment