Seeing these ads since weeks ago, and I saw my cuzzen sent his father a msg about Father's Day on facebook, so I thought it was last week.
And I called my dad several days ago to wish. I think that was Tuesday. Or probably Thursday. I can't even remember :P
FM: Hi Ayah, Happy Belated Father's Day!
Ayah: Haa, you're 2 days late!
FM: When exactly is Father's Day? I tak tau lah, that's why I called you today (or maybe it was my mom who called, and i asked her to pass the phone to Ayah. heh), to wish lahh~ ehe sorry...
Ayah: Actually, I don't know. I main cakap je you're 2 days late. haha.
cheh. Sabar je.
So then I realized today (which actually, yesterday) was Father's Day when Qilah was talking about it. Since I went to town today, I bought the phone card and called them when I got home, which is, tonight =P
I called his cell to surprise him (usually I'll call my mom). And he won't know it's me cuz the number didn't appear.
FM: Hello.
Ayah: Hello? Siapa ni?
FM: Farah lahh
Ayah: Laaa, haha ingatkan sapa lah tadi. Ha kenapa?
FM: Selamat Hari Bapaa~!!!!
Ayah: Dah malam baru nak call.
FM: I was out lah tadi. Now dh balik baru lah boleh call. Ayah tengah buat apa tu?
Ayah: Buat kerja...
FM: Kenapa buat kerja masa hari bapa ni?
Ayah: Kenalah kerja, bukan senang nak cari sesuap nasi sekarang ni (with full drama tone)... hahahahahah. Drama king kan? Rasa2 boleh masuk Anak Wayang tak? hahahahahha.
I just knew what Anak Wayang is. God. Even that can be made into a reality TV Show? Malaysians just love reality TV show don't they?
Anyway...
Ayah, Ayah. You're so funny. And you're the best father in the whole wide world. Okay maybe the best father (the one and only pon.. haha) to us, your kids only. I am sure other dads are just as super as you =)
To all dads in this world,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
I know I am late in wishing this, but yeah, just enjoy your day while you still can! with your kids and wife who love you so much :D
=)
3 comments:
cute picture :)
ur dad's cuteeee hahaha..i tak sanggup tgk anak wayang tu :( tp semalam tertengok pentas anak wayang...tensionnnn! hahahaha
hehe thanks :)
best ke cite tu? camne smpai stress tgk cite tu?? cite sikit..
ntahla i pun tak paham...haha sbb tu stress
Post a Comment