Saturday, September 4, 2010

Don't make me close one more door, I don't wanna hurt anymore.

Currently listening to Whitney Houston's I have Nothing.

She has a very powerful voice. How I wish I can sing like her. I can only wish je la. To sing with the right key, and at the same time sedap pon tak boleh. LOL.

But that's okay, I can always dream :) Like I can picture it in my mind singing this song beautifully. I know, it's lame, but you know, it's only in my head. People won't get nauseated cuz they won't see. Unless I ask them to imagine it for me. LOL. Okay maybe by reading this may affect you somehow. Will it affect you people?

Maybe it does affect, well at least the surrounding. Its going to rain heavily soon!

... well if I imagine it, my voice should be sedap right?

Haha okay merapu. Anyway, I am supposed to be doing work right now. So I better get back to it now.

No comments: