Currently listening to Yuna's Penakut
Random conversation with my colleague in the car:
Random conversation with my colleague in the car:
We were complaining on how the roads in KL are always congested. Day or night, there are always a lot of cars on the road. Like all the time! So I made a statement that sounded like this: "as if they have no life, always on the road driving."
Haha. Come to think of it, because they have a life lah they're always on the road. Always headed somewhere. Always have plans. kann? Probably they're on the way to meet friends, or to dinner with family, or to run errands, or going to their favourite spot to chill.
I don't know why but I just have this mindset that everyone is like me; always driving to/from work. Or client-hopping. LOL.
Self reminder : Not everyone is like you, Farah. Boo hooo!
Haha. Come to think of it, because they have a life lah they're always on the road. Always headed somewhere. Always have plans. kann? Probably they're on the way to meet friends, or to dinner with family, or to run errands, or going to their favourite spot to chill.
I don't know why but I just have this mindset that everyone is like me; always driving to/from work. Or client-hopping. LOL.
Self reminder : Not everyone is like you, Farah. Boo hooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment