Currently listening to Lady Gaga's You and I
There are a lot of times I think I feel numb. Like I don't feel sad, nor happy. I feel indifferent.
Actually I think that is because I choose not to feel, although I don't like it. Like I am blocking my own feelings. Not letting my emotional self getting to me. I find its easier to control everything without too much emotions.
That, is my definition of 'feeling numb'.
But somehow it makes you wonder.
Is it possible not to feel anything at all? Like you want, you choose to feel something, it's just that you can't. Or more like, you are unsure of what you feel. It doesn't feel like contentment. It doesn't feel like sadness. It doesn't feel like anything familiar really.
Is that feeling of nothingness? Maybe.
And for how long can you feel this way?
How do you get to this point anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment