I admit. I don't think that I have given enough.
I spent so much time on the net, browsing. Well I am not the type who feed myself with the current issues. Seriously my knowledge of the current situation, of the economy, or the well being of a country is poor. I know I should be feeding myself with all of those, but somehow I just don't. Slowly I am trying to grow my interest in that. InsyaAllah.
So, what did I browse? Anything else but not the stuff I mentioned above.
Facebook, is just the place for me to share photos, and play my games. But I don't do that often now. Sadly. Twitter is my 'new blog'. The 140-characters-blog.
And Tumblr is my virtual room. That is where I found stuff that I can relate to; from general knowledge to sharing of feelings. All the graphics & words. They're funny. They touched my heart too.
Also now,
From time to time, I find myself drawn to You, Me & Charlie; it is a website created by one of the most beautiful person on earth; Dianna Agron. Hah I have a huuggee crush on her. She's on my top 5 Girl Crush list. Along with Emma Stone, Mila Kunis, Demi Lovato & Leighton Meester. ehe okay. :P
This website basically collects all kinds of writings & other stuff made by everyone else. Mostly I find them inspiring. I feel better when I browse through it.
I told myself this; I can do the same thing. I do have the 'niat' to spread my love through words, or graphics. However until now, here I am thinking, but not doing anything about it.
1. I don't exercise them so much, I mean yes I do talk, I doodle, I take photos and stuff. But I don't practice them on a daily basis that I find myself having writer's block more often than not, or if I have photos I don't know if I projected what I want to project to people. If they feel like how I felt when I shot them. So I am not sure how inspired they get when they see my stuff.
2. I still limit myself. On what to say, what to share. Yes. I still do. Always wanted to go anonymous and start sharing as another person, but I still can't.
Okay so maybe I should not be too ambitious. I should start small. Maybe by making just a person to smile. Hah.
Then I realize something.
Especially now, I think I am at the position where I can't inspire people. Here's one obvious example. I know very few people come here and read, but can you see how dark is this place now? And it is getting darker & darker by the day.
You know what, I am turning to Eeyore. Seriously.
So, who to start it with? haha.
Sad to say this, but I know that I have to make myself smile.
First, I need to get my 'niat' right.
2 comments:
If inside out (start from within) doesn't work, another way to feed on current issue is through people as the initial external contributors (outside in). Make connection or network with people who is passionate about information. Then you will feel motivated, Insya Allah. Hope that helps.
Thank you for the tip! I shall do that too ;)
Post a Comment