Of reading thought catalog.
That's one thing about me.
I am more into what's in others' minds rather than what's factual, what's really happening in this world.
I am more into how people express how they feel, than what information they have to offer and share.
I am more into their deeper thoughts of themselves, rather than what they think about the current issues.
Not that I don't read about other things, I do, there are times when I get obsessed with current issues so I'll start reading on how others view the issue, what's the issue about etc.. but lengthy comments and information about something may make you feel so overwhelmed. Which sometimes I prefer having a conversation about it, rather than reading them.
These thoughts of others? They're precious, usually they're not something talked about out in the open, with random people.
And sometimes they were not expressed correctly if you were to have a conversation about it. I don't know, maybe that's just me? Haha. I really need to take time to let out how I really feel. And apparently I suck at writing about it too. Pretty much I just don't know how to express. Hence why I am drawn to these deeper thoughts of others too - they write so well.
However, to have a conversation about it? That's one of the best that you can have. Precious conversation.
Which I don't get lately. Heck, actually to be honest, I have been longing to have a really good conversation. About anything and everything really, from something about the world to something about ourselves. But if possible, I want these endless conversations with just one person.
One day, I will :)
No comments:
Post a Comment