**caution: this post is really long! but if you want to read, please bear with me and read the whole thing. Thank You**
Okay I know I sounded so pathetic and depressed last night.
But now I felt better :) heehee.
And I think the best way to ease my mind off every shit that happened yesterday is by writing something here. So let me tell you the story.
It started off when my application for JPA loan was approved and they sent me an offer. My mom called me earlier to tell me that my loan was approved and later dat night, 5 am in the morning to be exact, my dad called and told me that he has received the offer pack.
The conversation goes like this:
Ayah: Assalamualaikum Farah are you sleeping?
FM: yeah *yawn* kenape ye?
Ayah: oh JPA sent the offer already. The problem is now they want you to do the medical check-up.
FM: uhuh...
Ayah: How much is the medical check-up over there?
FM: around NZD200 i think... quite mahal la
Ayah: Oh. And how much is the return ticket to Malaysia?
FM: umm RM4000.. something like dat.
Ayah: I don't think we'll make it if I send the booklet to ur place and you get it done by this week cuz the dateline is Apr 23rd and plus the medical check up booklet is all in Bahasa... so I guess you have to get a return ticket home.
FM: huh? are you kidding me?
Ayah: er no.
FM: is this real???
Ayah: yes, Farah, it is.
FM: am I dreaming?
Ayah: no.
FM: but I already have plans...
Ayah: I'm sorry I know. But you have to come home. This is very very important.
FM: ...alrite. I'll see what I can do.
So I got up from my bed and sat in front of my laptop. And I saw Adam is online.
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:19:37 AM): abangggg
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:22:54 AM): wweiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:27:41 AM): wehhh
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:27:51 AM): im here
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:27:56 AM): ayah suruh u balik
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:28:02 AM): i know
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:28:03 AM): oh
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:28:06 AM): no kidding right?
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:28:08 AM): ayah dah call eh?
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:28:10 AM): i know
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:28:10 AM): i tot i was dreaming
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:28:58 AM): look..tanyekan ayah bile die nak i balik fr auckland kl?
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:29:22 AM): direct from auckland ker?
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:29:39 AM): ayah: nampak gaya cancel la plan auckland
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:29:52 AM): ikut MAS.. flight ada hari isnin (AKL-KL) and friday (KL-AKL)
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:29:54 AM): ayah: p biler auckland? balik immediately la
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:29:58 AM): takpe ke i balik at tht time?
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:30:06 AM): i nak balik immediately la ni
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:30:10 AM): isnin ahh
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:30:12 AM): ayah kata isnin
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:30:18 AM): nak balik sana bielr?
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:30:20 AM): then come back here on friday?
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:30:26 AM): tader skype ker???
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:30:28 AM): xde
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:30:35 AM): . . .
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:30:35 AM): jap i cari mic
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:30:50 AM): ayah nak u banjua bday present
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:30:58 AM): kira balik antar present ahh nih
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:31:05 AM): dan beli serbuk adabui
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:31:06 AM): amalak
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:31:09 AM): adabi*
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:31:10 AM): alamak*
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:31:14 AM): i takde adiah utk ayah lagi
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:31:17 AM): depa here...our parents
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:31:24 AM):
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:31:26 AM): alamak
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:31:27 AM): wahahhaha
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:31:29 AM): ayah accept cash
FarahMexx (4/13/2007 5:31:31 AM): esok i beli
Addam Black (4/13/2007 5:31:33 AM): and ibu nak hadiah dier
...and I was like. gosh. I haven't bought them anything. Well don't get them wrong. They're not the type who wait for presents. Especially my dad, he didn't even like to celebrate birthdays. They were kidding I know. But still every time I go back I'll make sure I'll get them something. Plus is their birthdays.. my mom, my dad.. and firdaus (and I know this boy will wait :p) so I'll make it a point to get them birthday presents.
Altho going to Malaysia is actually a good thing, you know.. I get to see my family, bring back sum stuffs from Malaysia to here.. but still when I don't feel like going home means I don't want to go back. Plus, I have plans. I have test once the uni opens so I don't wanna go out of country. I have tons of works to do and I know I'll not do as much when I'm home. I mean c'mon! I haven't seen them for a few months. Surely I wanna talk to them as much as I could.
So yesterday I went shopping and went to the Flight Centre and STA Travel to look for tickets. I know I can buy online, but since I'm traveling alone so I'm not really confident to do everything online.
And honestly, I was so mad yesterday. Especially when it is really hard to get tickets. Its peak time. So all airlines were fully booked. And they keep on saying "you have to come home" "ape2 pon get the tickets home".
At last, after I keep on pestering the agent, she manage to get me tickets. From Cathay Pacific. So I have to travel from Welly - Auckland, Auckland - Hong Kong, Hong Kong - KL.
I was like.. Hong Kong??
And the agent continues "you have to stay overnight in Hong Kong"
and I was like.. huh??
So yeah. another night will be spent in Hong Kong. How's that?
I've never been to Hong Kong. I know its a great place. But I'll be travelling alone, I'll reach there at night which I don't think I'll have the time to go out, and I'm not dat brave to go out to a totally new place alone. At least if I have company it would be better.
I bought the tickets. And made a call to Malaysia telling them the itinerary. Told them I bought the tickets back here on Thursday. And my parents wasn't happy.
hmm. I'm fed up already.
But we're working things out now. I hope by noon everything will be sorted out.
I hate to make my parents unhappy. geez.
So enuff of the tension yesterday, plus the weather was terribly cold, and I have no heater in the room.
I hope there'll be no problems today. Amin.
I know I freaked out yesterday. I mean who doesn't when you got a phone call at 5am asking you to do something that is out of the norm? Well I'm exaggerating here but as a person who rarely make impulse decision on something big, this is not a normal thing. Plus I know that this is not the best time to go out of country, And I know my parents can actually make a call to JPA office and explain to them nicely the situation we're going thru. I'm sure JPA will consider our situation. At least a bit consideration will be given and I think that is more than enuff.
Honestly speaking, I hate the trouble I have to take just to take me home. I hate the situation that I have to go thru, and one more thing...I hate to say this, but I was a bit disappointed with my parents.
But
I know, that they're doing this for me. Its for my future. They know whats the best decision. So I wanna trust them in this. And they're everything to me. So if they want me to come back, I'll do it. Just for them.
So I'm gonna take this shot and I won't waste anytime. I'll utilized the whole trip.
I know I can't go to Rotorua or Auckland. But I'm looking at the bright side here.
At least I get to travel to Hong Kong, and because of the full airlines I get to travel in Business Class. I know its only for one trip; Auckland - Hong Kong but at least I get to try. Plus, I get to see my family, my cats, the crazies and I get to see Malaysia. And the experience is actually priceless. I learn how to cope with this situation.
I know when you read this long post you'll think I'm a bitch for being so open and tell everything that happened yesterday. Well its my post anyway. But I hope you understand (especially those who r involved) that its actually hard to go thru this situation. I'm sorry ibu and ayah for having such disappointed feeling towards both of you. I'm really sorry.
I will try my best not to let you both down. I'll try my best to make sure everything goes well.
And I'll make sure every penny u spend on me worth a fortune.
I know everything happened for a reason.
To Nonie and Ellina, thanks a lot for accompanying me the whole day yesterday. And I'm sorry to trouble you guys. I just need some support. I'm pretty weak yesterday.
To them (Palie, Nonie and Fazuin), thank you for joining me in Starbucks. I wish Ellina was there to join, but I guess she was tired. So I hope I get to see you today girl. Or else I'm gonna miss you :)
And to those I was with last night, thank you for making me smile.
To the Almighty, thank you for giving me the strength to go thru the hard times. And thank you for giving me the best family and the best friends =).
Oh, To those who's going to perform in Auckland, I wish you good luck.
And have fun the whole trip!
I feel a lot better now. I dunno whats going to happen next, but I hope it won't be as bad. Pray for me that I'll have the safest trip. and wish me luck.
4 comments:
Oh my GOD farah.
its all so extreme but im glad u have already went thru the hardest (hopefully) bit of things. but still.its definitely going to be an Experience (note the capital E)
take care
u're going back msia??? hmmm u hd sO much to go thru lately,,but atta girl! uve proved urself stronger than the rest of us =p im sure u'll hv an awesome trip =D welly wiL miss u tho <3 nway u take care k! muahs~
it will be a great adventure. JOM BUAT MOVIE!
you'll be fine..
travelling alone makes you a tougher and braver person, but be careful.
my advice is, since me too often travel alone to places, you must know the way out before you get into anything, anywhere..everytime :)
brain comes first before action :P u'll be fine!
lets see the world with me farah!
Post a Comment