Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm in Hong Kong airport!

I'm now blogging while waiting for the flight to Auckland.
Hong Kong airport is so cool! Cuz they have wi-fi and I feel like I'm in a shopping complex. They have varieties of shops in here XD To me its the best airport I've been so far!

Kalah KLIA. Sorry la beb! heehee.

Right now I'm feeling a bit relieved, a bit happy and sad and of course tired. The whole week has been really hectic! I didn't really laze around in the house. Been out and about every single day! Even if I sit at home, I'll be doing my assignments or doing some other works with my laptop.

I can't wait to go back to Welly cuz I miss my bed! I just feel like sleeping once I got back. But unfortunately, I dun think I have the time cuz I have not finished my assignments and I have to study for ACCY 001 test this tuesday. Sucky.

But the whole week went pretty okay. Altho there is some problems occurred during the process of submitting the loan stuff, the luck is on my side. Alhamdulillah. So far the family did not call me to spill some bad news, so I suppose JPA has accepted everything. Again, Alhamdulillah. I'm relieved.

The flight from Auckland to KL was heavenly! Business class seat from Auckland to HK was great... and I didn't know that I gt a first class seat in the flight from HK to KL. So first class best giler! macam maam besar siot! Feels like I'm a business woman or something.

The whole journey was very worthy. And I think I gained weight during the flight. They kept on feeding me. haha.

The best part of the whole trip: Seeing my Family and fave peeps! hehe. I miss them like heaps now. I knew this wud happened... *sigh* I just wished I have more time.

More good news: My stuffs in the hard disk was revived! Maybe they were so kesian to me when they heard me trying so hard (I begged to them..) to make them save my stuffs. And now I'm more than happy! My mom said, the expression on my face changed as soon as I heard the news. Well, what can I say? The stuff is really2 important to me.

Oh, I changed my flight from 19/4 to 20/4. The problem was they cudn't put me into any of the Economy seats because they're all full. So the solution was: they upgraded me to Business class! I was so happy to get the seat, altho its from KL to HK. Still, I'm happy. haha. Makan besar lagi la tadi :p hehe.

Overall, this trip was great. Altho I faced some problems, at the same time Allah gives me luck. and more luck. So I'm feeling lucky for the past few days. But this is a bit unusual because I rarely gt lucky and that makes me worry, cuz u know... what goes around will come back around, so I might not be lucky later. Sheesh. I still need the luck.

first sign: nobody in NZ is replying my txt. I need to know where am I staying tomoro night! gosh takut.

second sign: my phone is running out of battery.

third sign: and so is my laptop.

...so yeah, I gtg. Pray for me peeps! aaaa.

Aminn..

No comments: