Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'm tired but I just feel like crapping.

Its 2 am right now, and I just took a shower.
Oh I just love late-night shower! Altho I know its not good for my lungs, but they are very refreshing! hehehe. But its been a long long time! When was the last time? early November 2006?? oh yes. the night i spent with Palie and Nonie while waiting for the shuttle. The last night I spent in Weir.

Whoa.

It brings me back memories haha.

Anyway yeah I know I have tons of work to do *altho its already easter break* and because of that I should be sleeping by now so that I can wake up early and start the day with kemas2 the room (ah well..the exam-syndrome.. bilik pon sepah) and then I can start doing my work but I just feel like crapping. I miss blogging. and I've got quite a lot of story to post up! Things have been very busy! Well...its the last week before the holiday.

Okay lets start off with the story when we wanted to celebrate Nonie's birthday. We(palie , ellin and I) tried to surprise her but yeah... as usual la when I made the surprise, things will just go wrong! hahaha. the luck wasn't on our side dat night (well... it has always been like dat!) so terkantoi! It started after the tuatalang practice, we wanted to buy her the cake at NW then time tu dh cam nak kantoi dah. Ellina was the one who persuaded Nonie to go back with her so that she won't follow us. ye ye je.. then suddenly on the way back from NW we bumped into her (shes on the way to go for dinner with Deli)! and she was wondering..why there is a cake on Palie's hands?? Palie was trying so hard to hide, well he can't hide behind the shorty me so he was like moving from one big auntie to another... just to cover the cake. Which made nonie suspicious. haha. And deli was shock too so he can't help us to cover the line. I forgot to tell him that we're going to buy the cake that time.

So Ellin went back for awhile and told me to call her as soon as Deli finishes. So I did just like what she told me to do.. and she called me when she arrived. And guess what?? Ellin, Deli and Nonie got there at the same time!! haha and I can't even cover up. Haih I really suck! So yeah.. BUSTED 100%!

Nothing much dat we can do other than just laughed about it. I'm sorry Nonie, I didn't get to celebrate in a really proper way, things have been too busy that time and I dun have the time. I hope the celebration we did (the private surprise and the normal makan2) makes you happy. I really hope I can make it more extravagant. Seriously I do. I'm sorry!

Another funny story: Our TUATALANG PERFORMANCE in the Town Hall. Well, its not really funny, its more to one embarrassment actually. We did the same thing twice! it all started when the 1st performance sucked! Its not our fault actually, more to technical problem. The cd jerked I think and the song overlapped. We didnt see that one coming, so its kinda messy. Especially the guys, their part hilang camtu je. Sian giler. So we kinda tell the organizer about the problem and they gave us another time to perform. haha. Just to make us feel better. Well I think we did better at the second performance. But after watching the first performance, I'd say we didn't do so bad after all. Well, its kinda funny to see how we all react to this kinda situation, but its a lesson to learnt so next time we won't freak out like that. What an experience!

Anyway, another performance done by the gals.. the Asmaradana rocked. They just practice in less than three weeks, and they performed quite well. Kudos to them! They rock!

So that was last week.

This week was pretty stressful. Enuff with the fun last week, I became such a monster just within a day! I hate stress. Its killing me. But yeah I can't blame myself, I got two tests in a day! and we have to submit an assignment in the same week, but thank god the lecturer gave us a chance to submit it later. But yeah I did it half way already..so kinda waste my time. So monday, tuesday, wednesday was spent in the library... transformed myself to a book worm and became a super nerd (well, I am a geek anyway..) . Been revising up to the point where I think I'm sick of studying. That bad. But yeah, just for the sake of the tests. I can' t afford to suck again this year. I need to make my parents feel the $$$ they spent on me are very worth it.

The worst part: both tests were on my birthday. greatness. Last year was quite bad (considering the fact that I don't sleep the whole night just to finish dat fcom assignment and having a test the next day) and this year was worst.

And the feeling after both tests were not good. I dun feel good about it. i feel just soo sucky! I hate myself for being such a slowpoke. I hate myself because I can't control my stress. Gosh! I cud've done better. I hate myself for being so forgetful. aaah!

Well, dah lepas. I can't do anything about it now. haha. On a brighter side, at least my fave peeps wished me, my friends in J3, KDU and Vic wished me too. and I don't expect some of them to notice I just turned 19! Well, thanks to friendster i suppose? hahahah. Well, they all made my day heehee.

Altho I had to celebrate in the library.. studying (gosh i'm a super geek) , i had fun later that evening.

I spend the night by watching the dance practices at Uni while hanging out with some cool peeps, and went crazy at Coffees and Teas with Palie, Nonie, Ellin, Deli, Faz, Shaza and Kurt later after that.

Sounds so plain, but seriously I tell you... its enuff to make me feel so relax and help me to keep on smiling on my birthday.

To everyone who wished me, and to those who make me laugh the whole night, I Thank You. I love you all!!!

and yeah to myself, happy belated birthday. I'm 19. Another new year for me!

Wonder what will happen while I'm 19??

No comments: