Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Randomly talking.

I just had my ACCY 001 test this morning.
Altho its just book keeping, still I think I'm gonna suck. cuz the passing marks is like 75% so I guess its really hard (considering the fact that I dun really study... been too tired n busy n of course lazy for the past few weeks) to score.

I keep on telling myself that I have another chance in 2 weeks time, hoping that things will go well. haha.

Ah well. Serve me right.

Anyway, tomoro is another day-off after 2 weeks of holiday *yeay* but I'm not gonna be free tho *sobsob* cuz I have tons of work to do. *sigh*

oh and the heater is working! but still it doesn't work that well. my room is still cold. So gonna buy a new one later today or tomoro... if the shops are open.

I'm tired but I've got class later. sheesh! kenape la ade class :( sedey nyerrr. Can't wait for 530 pm.

Oh just now I was walking alone, and I started thinking about my life currently. It seems things are getting more stable considering the fact that my loan has been approved, the results of past tests are not like what I expected (alhamdulillah =)), I still have time to catch up with my other works and I dun feel like i'm a desperate gal anymore. So I'm feeling very calm and contented.

Alhamdulillah. I gt thru a chapter of hardship well.

oh its 130 pm. better get ready for ACCY 231.

Later peeps!

No comments: