Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hiatus.

The last real post was on 14/11. And in 30 minutes time, its gonna be 14/12. So what happened in between?

I...
1. Bought furnitures.
2. Went sight seeing.
3. Went glow cave tour.
4. Ate Nachos and Pancakes... and SEAFOOD!
5. Hiked to the Fox Glacier.
6. Watched MUSE performed live.
7. Had the greatest time with family.
8. Shopped at Singapore.
9. Bought myself a console. Nintendo DS at last :)
10. Started my Pokemon Pearl journey (anti-social mode; just for awhile).
11. Stayed home, and enjoy 'my one-week-holiday'.
12. Visited Atok & Tok Wan in Kedah.
13. Addicted to Gossip Girl (and fell in love with
Dan Humphrey :p)
13. Started my first day being an intern.
I have photos to upload. I have a few Gold Coast entries in the draft. And I need to update my blog. sob sob.

I want my laptop back!

By the way, I blogged at 11:30pm. 13 December 2007.

Oh yes. I am back home. Feel free to contact me at 0123210454.

2 comments:

Zalikha Anas said...

babe,i need ur email add to add u up,thanks :)

FM said...

hope u read it from here. its farathien@gmail.com

thanks babe :)