Saturday, December 22, 2007

Its my TGIF. I always love Fridays!

for the 1000th time, I want my laptop back!

haha I know I sounded so demanding. But can't help it... I really really need to blog using my own laptop. Its been almost (or already.. or more than) 3 months since the last time. And using others is hard, cuz I prefer to sit in my room and blog rather having people around me. Feels like they are watching. And that makes me feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, Friday is indeed a great day. Why? we have 2-hour lunch break! So Haz (did I mention that Vivi is no longer the lunch mate?) and Kim and I went to eat Nasi Ayam and we had cakes at Secret Recipe after that. Eating cakes and sembang2 is definitely fun :D And Vivi was in the same place at that time, so she joined us too. But only for a couple of minutes. The sad part.

Oh yeah... I thought I am going to spend my lunch time with Vivi. Sadly, I was sent to work at the client's place, so I am now far away from her. Its actually good to be sent out because the client's workplace is easier to reach (we can use only the trains to go there) but still, the not good reason is because I can't spend my lunch time with Vivi anymore. We had our lunch together only once! Sedey gile! Btw Haz replaced the lunch mate position tho. So I am happy.

Yesterday was fun, cuz its been too long since the last time I sat at Atok's big table and joined the atok aziz's clan for a get together. It was a simple thing, mainly we don't do anything but just talking, crapping and eating delicious food (and rambutans). Good food and good company. Thats the most important part :D

I know I should be sleeping by now. Its 2:03 am and tomorrow is the trip to Janda Baik. Well, I slept early... in fact since I gt back from Welly I realize that I always sleep early. And woke up in the middle of a night. Pelik. I wonder why the routine has suddenly changed. But I think I'm still good and healthy, the headaches I had a week before was just because (I think) my period was coming. Cuz now my head has stopped aching. Thank God. When I was having my headaches I came across CLEO October issue, and they talked about brain tumor! I was quite afraid cuz I thought I might be having that! What a coincidence to read about it when u're actually not well :P

Talking about CLEO, btw I have some things that I want to say after reading the magazine. Guess I shall talk about that in my next entry. Or maybe next next next next entry.

Hmm... I want to talk more but I think I should go back to bed. The reason I woke up is because I fell asleep after dinner, which at that time I haven't wash my face and remove the eyeliner. And I am still in my baju kurung (its Friday, so I decided to wear baju kurung :D). So yeah, now I am in my PJs (as in XL tshirt and tights) so yeah... Good night everyone!

Stop blogging at 0214hrs Malaysian's Time.

3 comments:

Aliya said...

That article in Cleo freaked me out jugak =p I really need to change my lifestyle =|

FM said...

haha. its ur CLEO that I was reading :P

Anonymous said...

Give me back my lunchmate!!!!