What do I think of Lady Gaga? Well first, I find her name weird. haha. What kind of name is 'Lady Gaga'? Sounds like baby food - the joke on SNL, but seriously when I first heard her name I was like wth? So that name kinda give me a bad impression on her. You know, probably just some bimbo singing trying to sell out. And I wasn't into her songs although they kinda grew on me (been listening to Fash's playlist most of the times during the summer hols when I followed her around.. hehe), well until Paparazzi was released. I think I like Paparazzi the best in that album.
Then I heard her live. She's good! With all weird outfits, and a lot of gimmicks - I find her very entertaining. And I like her voice. This is her performance @ SNL:
Then I heard her live. She's good! With all weird outfits, and a lot of gimmicks - I find her very entertaining. And I like her voice. This is her performance @ SNL:
She's good aye? Not so much of gimmicks in here, if you wanna see gimmicks, go check out her performance @ MTV VMA.
So she's not the bimbo I expected. My bad! In fact, actually I think she's really good cuz she knows how to attract people to listen to her.
My moral of the story: Don't judge the person by his/her name.
So she's not the bimbo I expected. My bad! In fact, actually I think she's really good cuz she knows how to attract people to listen to her.
My moral of the story: Don't judge the person by his/her name.
2 comments:
i love paparazzi too!!~ that song stuck in my head like forever~ poker face pun not bad ape...but no doubt, she's one weird lady, with complicated mind.. hahaha .. her performance on mtv award was just sooo..urm..disturbing but in a creative way..see i dont even know how to put it into words! LOL!
hahahah. lagu die sangat catchy senang nak stuck into our heads.
but gimmicks die, altho weird, they seem to work. hahahaha. tuhla, creative.
Post a Comment