Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.

Another chance at redemption.
I'm actually embarrassed, thinking about how many chances that I blew off. And I keep blowing off every chances I get. And I am still unsure if I am using the chances right.

I just failed again a few days back. And today I feel like I am failing again.

Failure, is what I have to get used to. I have been failing so many times in this short period of time. Especially during the past 3 years of my life.

I am not used to it, every time felt like the first time.

Well, I guess I will just keep on trying.

With the right sincere niat, I believe every chance is going to be worth it.

Funny, how failure is my greatest fear, and I have to go through it every so often these days. And I don't know how I feel about that. And I don't know how I can actually go through it so many times. I am wondering.

No comments: