Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Adam + Farah + Luqman + Firdaus = The Four Brothers.


Abang sent me some pics on the day I left Malaysia this year. and this pic is the best four brothers pic by far =)

I miss them so much.

Anyway, come let me update on a few stuffs.

First of all I'd like to thank Nonie, Palie and the rest of Welly peeps who came to my surprise birthday celebration. It was just small and fun. Just the way I like it to be. hehe.

I didn't expect anything on dat day (friday Apr 6th) as they were telling me that we're going to celebrate on Saturday. So i tot it was just some normal dinner with a movie later after that.

So yeah.. they got me.

anyways i compiled the pics from nonie's and my camera (apparently I brought mine dat night..haha) into slides. just a piece of appreciation to those who came.



Again, Thanks a lot peeps. And to everyone who wished me, send me a testi, text, and also give me prezzies, again THANK YOU!

This is the best birthday ever. by far =)

Anyways we watched 300 on the same night. the movie was okay. Altho the story line is plain and expected, the effects are nice and they really focus on the violence in the movie and that made me feel very tired tho. But I think Sin City is more violent. Haih gore movies.

oh salute to those Spartans. I like their strategies to fight with millions of people while there are only 300 of them. Hot I tell you.

haha. Anyways had mixed netball the next day. I only played half a game and then later after that my right feet hurts. Salah landing kot. Well tht is what happened when a sucker like me played netball. Then kena my right feet (the one which always meragam) pulak.. so yeah. I stopped playing.

I felt really really bad for not playing later after that. I know that I don't wanna play at first, but when I got into the first game the semangat suddenly just came out of nowhere. hmm tuhla tanak main sangat mule2. padan muke.

hmm I had fun tho. and I like my team. hehe.

Well, congratulations to those who won. Great game everyone ;)

So yeah thats the start of easter break. And today is Wednesday, and I haven't really go out to breathe the fresh air outside. been busy with works.

and I can't wait for next week! cuz we're going to Rotorua and Auckland! whee. hehe.
So i better get my works done by this week.

but thats the problem. I don't feel like doing anything lately. I'm too tired.

hmm.

anyways time's up.

I have to get back to my work.

toodles!

3 comments:

AddamBlack said...

baik buat movie pasal orang islam perang dengan tentera yang skit. menang per?

FM said...

its based on a comic abt spartans.
then u buat a movie abt how islam won back then. draw the novel dlu tp. hehe. superb i tell u. lagi kuat i tepuk tangan dalam cinema.

AddamBlack said...

i belum tgk *sniff sniff*