Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's always better on holiday, So much better on holiday~

Close up #1: The rock chic. Kalau pakai kat Malaysia, jadi the rempit babe. haha.

Close up #2: Out and about under the sun :)


Close up #3: For the formal, special occasion.


Close up #4: A night out with friends.

The combination of all.

The room is still in the exam-mode-mess. My body aches. So I decided to just laze around in the living room, watch TV and explore polyvore. And randomly picked the items and match em up. Supposed to just choose black and white color range, but can't help it but to include a bit of red and gold. Came out with the combinations above.

I had 2 weeks of hecticness. Was under a lot of stress. Screw up a few papers. Wasn't feeling great. Wish I was more ready. Ah, I can't do anything about it anyway.

Thank God my friends made me smile on my birthday. The surprise celebration is the only great thing that I can remember for the past 2 weeks. Will put up an entry about this one.

Oh Saturday was fun. Celebrate the start of the mid term break with Mixed Netball tournament. This year I manage to play without getting hurt.

Ah its holiday! Like Franz Ferdinand's song said:

"It's always better on holiday, So much better on holiday~!!"
Jacqueline by Franz Ferdinand.

Okay. Be right back. Nak dinner.

No comments: