Been listening to James Blunt and James Morrison over and over.
Dalam Emo mode. Super emo mode. Dammit.
I don't know why I am feeling like this. Its like everything is falling apart. I feel I am all alone in this world. Although there are so many people all around me.
I have enough sleep everyday. The low blood problem is the reason why I always make sure I sleep at least 6 hrs per day. But still, I feel so exhausted. As if I only have 2 hours of sleep.
Maybe I am thinking too much. Maybe I worry too much.Dalam Emo mode. Super emo mode. Dammit.
I don't know why I am feeling like this. Its like everything is falling apart. I feel I am all alone in this world. Although there are so many people all around me.
I have enough sleep everyday. The low blood problem is the reason why I always make sure I sleep at least 6 hrs per day. But still, I feel so exhausted. As if I only have 2 hours of sleep.
... I am hoping. that I am not lost in my own world. that I haven't lose anything.
although this question always wandering in my mind:
Salah pilih jalan ke?
No comments:
Post a Comment