Thursday, April 17, 2008

a post of nothingness.

Its Thursday of the first week of Holidays.

I have a long list of things that need to be done before the holiday ends. And that includes laundry. I aim to finish em all; including the thick woolens that need hand washing. Hopefully I can see the sun really soon. Its so hard when you have so many pieces that cannot into the dryer. Maybe I should think of buying the dehumidifier.

Well I guess the ones that I already washed need a re-washing. And I need the sun! Or else the same thing will happen again and again.

I am soo gonna buy that machine! I can't live like thiss!

Anyway....

Yoshi Island or Wario Ware Touch? I know they sounded so kiddy-ish. but me love. hahaha.

20 and still sounded like a kid.

How nice if I can call up my mother and tell her this: "mommy2 me want a new game. pleasee mommy pleasee?" or maybe in a less kiddy-ish way "Ibu, blanje Farah one game boleh?"

Dream on. Ibu won't even think of considering it. Never never. How I wish she will. LOL!

My post is totally pointless.

Random thoughts...

I've been watching movies lately. It's like one day one movie thing. Hah puas! after so long, now I can have time for that. well, it's holidays. I don't want to spend time just for works. I need a break too. And movies can make me happy.

Although there are some movies that can be disturbing.

Watched The Last Kiss last night. Sakit hati okay that movie... but that movie really reflects life. Not 100% accurate but boleh la. How woman can be so ignorant and take guys for granted. and how guys have to learn by making mistakes. By just that.

While I was watching the movie, I did commented on what a person should do when events like the ones in that movie happen. Because of that I wonder, who will I be when I am out there, starting the life of an adult? Will I be prepared? Will I be the same as the women in the movies? Will I be on my senses when conflicts happen?

and the most important thing, will I make the right decisions?
hmm....

anyway...

Take the lead is a good one too. Made me remember how I always wanted to take up ballroom dancing classes. I always have that on my list. But I don't have the courage and time to do that. What a shame.

What else..? oh, Definitely, Maybe is one of the best! I love the April's character. and yes Ryan Reynolds is super hot. Like he always been. a must-watch movie.

It seems all movies that I watched for the past few days were all good. So I have rented more. Was looking for Indiana Jones. All three of them. Apparently there's only the first one. Second and the third one takde. Hah its okay. As long as I get to watch em before the fourth one comes out. Ah tak sabar! I just loove Indiana Jones.

Aqilah and Palie rented out Silence of the Lamb. Planning to watch em tomorrow night. Ah I am sure its going to be very scary. and disturbing. I find watching gory movies is very menggelikan lately. I don't know why. Used to be okay watching em. But not anymore. Maybe I am becoming more paranoid lately. and I can't really take violence. Geli geli.

Okay I should be going to bed now. I need to start the day early.

Goodnight Wellington.

Ah I miss my family and friends in Malaysia. They just made fun of me. And that makes me miss them even more.

No comments: