I arrived home at 10pm from High Comm, only to find out that the main light in my room is out.
Great.
So I went to Nonie's and Fazuin's room.
And Fazuin was checking out our exam timetable. She announced our MOFI 201 exam will be on the 11th. I was like... "NOOOooo!".
Cuz I know I also have ACCY305 exam on the same day.
Oh I am soo loving this day. After the whole day of running up and down... doing this and that. I came back home with all these news.
And I am going to be super busy for the next weekend.
I thought I won't complain anymore. But yeah can't help it.
Surprisingly,
I wasn't as bising bising as I usually will be.
I think I am too tired for that right now. Haha.
Ah well, buat kerja dalam gelap la ni. Adoii...
And to have 2 exams on the same day (again)? Double Adoii...
Great.
So I went to Nonie's and Fazuin's room.
And Fazuin was checking out our exam timetable. She announced our MOFI 201 exam will be on the 11th. I was like... "NOOOooo!".
Cuz I know I also have ACCY305 exam on the same day.
Oh I am soo loving this day. After the whole day of running up and down... doing this and that. I came back home with all these news.
And I am going to be super busy for the next weekend.
I thought I won't complain anymore. But yeah can't help it.
Surprisingly,
I wasn't as bising bising as I usually will be.
I think I am too tired for that right now. Haha.
Ah well, buat kerja dalam gelap la ni. Adoii...
And to have 2 exams on the same day (again)? Double Adoii...
No comments:
Post a Comment