Like how I anticipated it to be.
Its as crazy and unpredictable as my last year's mid-term break. But in a different way. Totally different.
I was super duper busy. Never been that busy in my entire life. 3 big things to pull-off in just a week. All went pretty well. Not perfectly well. But I guess I've given my best shot. So I am satisfied.
The week became a bit emotional. I was too stressed out. But after seeing the outcome, I'd say its all worth the effort I'm putting into. I never had that great feeling like how I felt on the last day. They impressed me. Very much. It was unbelievable.
And yes, tak salah jalan =)
After this whole one longest week, I feel more prepared. 7 weeks to go. Ah dah dekat! takut pulak...
Anyway, I'd love to thank everyone who helped me to get through the whole week. Who have given all the support they have. Whether directly or indirectly.
And I'd love to apologize to everyone. For all the mistakes I made through out the whole week. and on behalf of my own team, we apologize.
You know who you are. Aunty Rose, My Team, Participants. Everyone.
*a big HUG to all of you*
Its as crazy and unpredictable as my last year's mid-term break. But in a different way. Totally different.
I was super duper busy. Never been that busy in my entire life. 3 big things to pull-off in just a week. All went pretty well. Not perfectly well. But I guess I've given my best shot. So I am satisfied.
The week became a bit emotional. I was too stressed out. But after seeing the outcome, I'd say its all worth the effort I'm putting into. I never had that great feeling like how I felt on the last day. They impressed me. Very much. It was unbelievable.
And yes, tak salah jalan =)
After this whole one longest week, I feel more prepared. 7 weeks to go. Ah dah dekat! takut pulak...
Anyway, I'd love to thank everyone who helped me to get through the whole week. Who have given all the support they have. Whether directly or indirectly.
And I'd love to apologize to everyone. For all the mistakes I made through out the whole week. and on behalf of my own team, we apologize.
You know who you are. Aunty Rose, My Team, Participants. Everyone.
*a big HUG to all of you*
No comments:
Post a Comment