Monday, May 5, 2008

The Leaves are Falling.

Surprisingly, its already May and the view from my own bedroom's window is still green! ...well, there are patches of yellow and brown. But usually the leaves should be on the ground by now. And they should be brown in color. Not green.

However, its very very very cold outside. I have to start depending on the heater. Which is not a good thing. A sign to spend more on electric.

Its the 2nd week of school since it opened last week. 2 assignments due in 3 days time and I am still at the stage of reading. I hate reading and I definitely hate assignments. So that explains why I am too slow in starting any one of them. Plus last week I had a test so I didn't concentrate on other things other than that test. and yes, I sucked. Another sign that I have to study hard for the finals. Take the second option: score final to score the whole paper. Not gonna accumulate it with my test marks. Menyesal? Tak de guna dah.

Last weekend was a blast. I had fun bersukan. Went out on Friday night for UMNO Welly bowling tournament and mixed futsal tournament the next morning.

It is well known that Farah + Sports = A big NO NO.

So I screwed up. But I am still proud. At least I've tried. And yes, I had so much fun.

Thanks to my bowling team. And to Nonie, you rock!! But I guess you played better than me (since you only played once before). Hehe. FaNi rocks!Actually myself and nonie played this game as ONE person (Farah + Nonie = FaNi). Since Palie and Fazuin didn't have one more person to be in their team, Nonie and I decided to just fill up the space... and we know we won't make any difference or affect any other teams. This is my fourth time playing it and Nonie's second time. So that should explain why.
And to my futsal team too, thank you! I had fun playing with you guys. And thank you for putting up with me. Altho we didn't win, I still think you guys are the best! :D hehe.The name should be 'Stylo'. At first I guess we're not cool enough to be called 'Stylo'. But I don't care. Kalah dengan style right? hee hee. I know we rock. You guys know it too.

Alrite... time to start brain storming. Ah its cold outside and I've lost all my moods to do my works. And I have a lot of things to talk about! And more pics to post up. Argh... prolly I'll steal time during my breaks. gee

No comments: