Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lazy Lazy Lazy.

Another week of hectic-ness. I start the day early and came back home late. Been doing that for the whole week.

Its already middle May. I am counting the days.

Datelines. and more datelines. For the upcoming assignmentS, examS and eventS. Short period of time, A LOT of things to do.

Its supposed to be a resting day. Cuz I have been resting for half-a-day already. I HAVE TO START WORKING after this. Yes, probably after this post.

I don't have anything interesting to talk about, but I just feel like posting an entry.

Everything just feel so weird. weird feelings, weird tiredness, and weird weather.

Maybe the weather do affect my mood today. Argh dammit.

Can I just sleep all day? Or can I just lie down, do nothing but reading blog posts for the whole day? I need my rest. But I don't feel like resting.

Ah. I shall blog later. I need to do house chores. And I need a checklist!

No comments: