And now I cannot stop blogging. A few posts in just one night. I started to keep drafts and finished em all tonight. So ignore the dates. But I haven't been blogging for awhile. So let me 'lepas gian' now. I shall resume working tomorrow. When the sun is shining oh-so-brightly. Will there be sun tomorrow? It was raining today, and I was shivering. It was really cold.
So I keep on running. Trying to get back on track. Feeling guilty for some of the things that I've done. Be it about work, studies, or my own behavior. I was a bit terbabas. I hate it when I am lost. And I don't like it when I am tired, and tend to think I need my rest, then I rest up longer than I should. To pick up the pace is hard. Argh dammit.
Lately, other than the stress I am trying to cope up with, I was pretty much having fun with my friends. Thank God I have them. They made me laugh. and I love it when they do that. At least I don't fill up the days feeling all tired, stressful and worrying about everything. Oh, I am complaining again. So sorry...
And with the influence from Iqa (she's tesl MARA girl..hehe), the bitches (except for Vivy) and dear housemates started to enter into this lives of bimbos. Its addictive you know. And we started to have weird conversations like..
Well, right now my NaneeDoll is miskin already cuz I bought a gym membership card. She's not at her ideal weight so I have to send her off working out.
That is so fun. Okay enough of Miss Bimbo.
Do you know? I have been eating sushis for 3 days in a row. Wasn't supposed to be eating it today, but I was tempted. Blame the salmons and tuna.
Other than sushis, I also had a lot of junks. Chocolate Danish, Pringles, Pocky, coffee, and more coffee. Argh I have been eating a lot. A bit worrying. But I need the energy. Ye lah tu. Haha.
So its already the weekend. At one point of time I feel the time is moving so slow, and at another point of time I feel its too fast. Pejam celik dah habis seminggu. How time flies. Entering the 5th Week of May already. Wellington started to rain, Gossip Girl has ended, and I finished watching Skins. So now I have more time to concentrate on my studies and works.
The clock is ticking.
Okay2 I better go to sleep. I need my rest. After the whole day spent outside. I need to be an earlybird.
So I keep on running. Trying to get back on track. Feeling guilty for some of the things that I've done. Be it about work, studies, or my own behavior. I was a bit terbabas. I hate it when I am lost. And I don't like it when I am tired, and tend to think I need my rest, then I rest up longer than I should. To pick up the pace is hard. Argh dammit.
Lately, other than the stress I am trying to cope up with, I was pretty much having fun with my friends. Thank God I have them. They made me laugh. and I love it when they do that. At least I don't fill up the days feeling all tired, stressful and worrying about everything. Oh, I am complaining again. So sorry...
And with the influence from Iqa (she's tesl MARA girl..hehe), the bitches (except for Vivy) and dear housemates started to enter into this lives of bimbos. Its addictive you know. And we started to have weird conversations like..
"My Bimbo tak ada boyfriend lagi... dah 5 hari dah and I tak dapat2 lagi" -Fazuin. But now she has one already. Good for herAnd this is like our daily conversations. Back to my Sims days ek? No matter how busy we all are, we'll find time for them. I know, we should be doing other works. But like Nonie said, ni rekreasi. Rehat time.. so jagalah Bimbo2 ni kan? It's fun u know, maybe you should go to http://www.missbimbo.com/ and try it urself!
"My Bimbo went to tanning saloon, baru lah die macam Farah" -Nana, talking about her bimbo named FarahMexx. haha. My Bimbo's name is NaneeDoll by the way :p
"I dah miskin, ada 4 Bimbo Dollars je. I spent on lingerie" -Nonie
"I browse thru Baby Names to get a name for my Bimbo" -Haz
Well, right now my NaneeDoll is miskin already cuz I bought a gym membership card. She's not at her ideal weight so I have to send her off working out.
That is so fun. Okay enough of Miss Bimbo.
Do you know? I have been eating sushis for 3 days in a row. Wasn't supposed to be eating it today, but I was tempted. Blame the salmons and tuna.
Other than sushis, I also had a lot of junks. Chocolate Danish, Pringles, Pocky, coffee, and more coffee. Argh I have been eating a lot. A bit worrying. But I need the energy. Ye lah tu. Haha.
So its already the weekend. At one point of time I feel the time is moving so slow, and at another point of time I feel its too fast. Pejam celik dah habis seminggu. How time flies. Entering the 5th Week of May already. Wellington started to rain, Gossip Girl has ended, and I finished watching Skins. So now I have more time to concentrate on my studies and works.
The clock is ticking.
Okay2 I better go to sleep. I need my rest. After the whole day spent outside. I need to be an earlybird.
No comments:
Post a Comment