Monday, May 19, 2008

I want to be an earlybird,

I am all disorganized.

I stacked papers, the important ones and the crap ones together. I need to sort them out. Ah. A day, just a dayy.

But I keep on waking up late. Well, that is the problem when you curled back into the duvet after waking up early for solat.

I aimed to wake up early today. Yes I did. Woke up when the phone rang. Since its in my room (its cordless...), I picked it up so that Aqilah will not have to wake up (when it rings, the port also make noises so that people know there's a phone ringing, and the port is in her room). But there's nobody on the line. Just...silence.

So I hung up. And continued sleeping. A few minutes later, it rang again. At first I refuse to pick it up. But thinking that Aqilah may have to wake up just to search for the phone, I pick it up. and this time theres a 'hung up' tone. If you know what I mean.

I tried to go back to sleep. And yes, it continues to ring. another 2 times. I became pretty scared. I picked it up and wait for the caller to say "hello". But it was silent. So I said "hello?". No answer. I hung up again, and put it under my pillow.

I was so scared. I suddenly remembered 'One Missed Call'. And I started to wonder... what if there's someone who wants to kill me? like in this one thriller movie, I can't remember the title, but the killer was in the house and keep on calling to tell the person that he wants to kill her. Is it the call? haha I don't know.

But yeah I started to think the worst situations. Actually the house phone love to make us scared. Well it does rings when there's nobody on the line. But usually, it has some 'toot' tone. So we know its just some problems with the phone. I don't know why I am so scared. Maybe its because of the silence. And yes, I ni penakut. And plus I just had a nightmare. Was having a conversation about Ju-On and Sadoko in my dreams. Then the phone rang. Mana tak takut right?

Because of that, I quickly ran to the toilet to take the wudhu', ran back into the room, performed Subuh prayers, and quickly ran back to bed. And I fell asleep, and woke up at 10am.

Dammit. So much of wanting to wake up early!

No comments: