Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let's get tagged!

A Photo Tag. Interesting. Got it from Rowena. It's been awhile since I stumbled upon her blog. I've been busy and she has been posting a lot. Seen this before but I don't have the time to do. Hehe.
Here goes...

Attach a picture to answer every question below.


1. The most recent picture of you. Where was it taken, when was it taken and who took it? How was your mood? This is taken a week ago. We were viewing one of a potential dinner venues in Kilbirnie. That's Aiman, Sufya (if you can see a white scarf tersorok behind me) and myself, talking about something relating to the place I guess. Nana was the camera girl. My mood? Normal I guess... tired (like always), but I had a good laugh with them. he he he.


2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?: This is Fash. I am sure I mentioned her name quite a number of times (and a lot in my old blog...) in this blog. She's my oldest friend btw. 14 years and still counting. Well, we weren't as close as before (was really really really close. I'd call her my childhood friend, my best friend and my sister) as we're so far away from each other. One is in Welly and the other is in Perth. We parted to lead our own lives, which I'd say... totally different from each other. Her life is of course, have more dramas than mine. Haha. She's my neighbour, and we met in Bangi. My partner in crime since we're six. Gone thru more than a decade of life together. Ah it's been a blast, and there are painful times too. How I wish we were as close as we were back in the good ol' days. Maybe we can start again once we're both in the same timezone. aminn.

...Fash.... I miss you T_T.

3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/been married/been going out?
I don't have one.

4. A family picture: In my hdd, I don't have a picture with my grandparents on my mom's side. So sad, anyway I found this one in my old blog pon. Haha... a candid. But yes, I can sense the camera. And I love making the peace sign.

5. A picture of you making a peace sign: I have tons of pics with the 'peace sign'. But this one is pretty memorable to me, as it is my first day of college. Taken in the year 2005, by Addam kot. Haha. The first time wearing the cardie, and also the first time wearing the bag. Ah I miss the pants. Wonder where it is now. Haha. I miss that bag too.

6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign: The are times that I am bored with the peace sign, and I think by doing this is so cool. LOL. I looked so tanned. School times. With classmates. I miss them!

7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume: This is NOT Halloween by the way. Its taken on one of the recent events. Which is in April/May, and we all don't look scary (except for Muffy...). But I was in a 'costume' so yeah I use this picture as a replacement. I was supposed to be Tinkerbell. Takde rupa rite? I know :P

8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?This is one of the best holiday I've ever had. Why? Cuz it is one of the most dramatic holiday ever. I still cannot stop laughing when I talked about it. That is in Queenstown, after having fun on a duck boat. At that time, we're so bored and we don't know what to do so we ended up in this ride.


9. A picture of you in your workplace/school:This is one of my closest friend in school. And I think she's wearing my tudung. Her name is Azah.More pics with friends. I miss them so much. Oh Nasra (2nd from the left) and I started to contact each other again. Bestt :). This must be the few weeks before school ends cuz we're playing snap. And this must be Hari Guru (referring to the back drop...). Buruk gila la kan muka. Ha ha ha. Those were the days. One weird school. Thankfully I managed to keep some good friends. And I have some fun memories to remember. The ups and downs. Life is funny. Maybe one day I can blog about the weirdness of the school? hmmm....


10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture? A random place. Taken by Adam. I want more of these shots. Saya sukaa (curik Qilah's fave line). I miss these people a lot. So sad cuz I seldom see them, I am always busy and they're all also busy with lives in Malaysia. The crazies. Since I wasn't in their 'picture', I miss out a lot! I sometimes don't even know what they're talking about. You know, those talks and jokes relating to their daily lives... how can I understand right? However they always know how to amaze me, like how Aiman/Komeng can sing very nicely, how Abu knows how to make fun of me like how my bros always do(akibat hanging out too much with my bros too much, he's becoming one of them now. Ah but I always have something to fight back anyway :p), how Juju can make me laugh with her unexpected funny remarks and how she can make me smile with her bakings, Ali and his incredible creativeness (his drawings are something that we don't expect from someone his age). I won't elaborate on my brothers tho :P.
11. A picture of you on stage:I am no performer. Well I do perform on stage a few times, but they're not as interesting as this picture. Blurry, but still I like. Memorable. Funny. and its taken right after Malaysia Festival ended. One of WMSO achievements. hehe.

12. A picture of you playing sport: This is quite recent. I looked really ugly. As if I wanted to cry. Or sakit perut? Ntah. Anyway Mixed Netball was fun. Look at Wan Ling. She's so happy. Why can't I smile again?
13. A picture of you with a celebrity:Hou yeah! I love KRU! Since I was small. And I am listening to them now. Bliss. And surprisingly, I still hafal their songs! By the way, this was taken during UEM Cendekiawan Award. The first time I met KRU in person, the first time I met Anita Sarawak, and also, the first time I met Mawi. Not Mawi the artist, but Mawi my uni mate. hahaha. and I don't even remember meeting him!

But I don't like Adam AF. So sad I have to sit beside him. Dammit.
14. A picture of you drunk: Okay I wasn't drunk, but these mocktails made us sugar high. Especially when we shared to taste each other's mocktails. And we're acting as if we're so drunk. LOL! Well we Malaysians don't need to have alcohol to make us go drunk. All we need is good company, nice sweet drinks/food and sometimes good company is just enough. hehe.
15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad? I wasn't mad. But I looked like one. Probably is the sun. But friends said I love to make that 'look'. Frowning? Haha I don't know. and I wonder why.
16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad? Its Jobless episode #100 season 5. Well... we were NOT sad. Not at all. We got so bored, and we're kinda stuck on this cruise, organized by KPMG. One of the nights we took so many photos in just a night! Most of our camera memories were full just because we're so jobless. I had fun, and this made me miss my first year... sobsob. I am finishing already...

17. A picture of you looking WEIRD. Why were you looking weird? And this is Jobless episode #20 season 3. One of our daily routine; camwhoring. We're supposed to be doing our homeworks, but we ended up snapping up pictures using our camera phones. I don't know what look I was trying to do actually. Bengong.


18. A picture of you wearing something strange: Not really strange actually. It was just me wearing a small girl's hat. Nasib baik that thing doesn't expand after I wore it. But the hair looks cool kan? Love the wig. Haha. This must be during college times.

19. A picture of you wearing formal: This is actually a formal wear. Went to Pelita Jalan Ampang after watching Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu Musical.
20. A picture of you wearing a swimsuit:I'm wearing my swimsuit at that time, and I overlapped it with a tee. Tubing was really fun! and I love love love love this family vacation. I don't mind going to Gopeng again, or maybe other place just to do this kinda stuffs. And of course, to have fun with my family, cuzzens, aunties, uncles, grannys.

21. A picture of you wearing PJs:Raya '06. One of the fun things to do when you're in Kedah during Raya. Bunga Api is the best! hehe. And yes, I was wearing my PJs at that time. hehe.

22. A picture of you with an animal: Bangkok Trip. May '05. The baby gajah is adorable. and it's more adorable when it's owner said "kiss her" and she/he did. I think its a he. LOL! Suddenly I miss Bgaj. Babe, if you're reading this, let's meet up?

Oh I wanna put up pics with my cats, but I think I have too many of that type of pics in this blog. So I put an elephant instead.

23. A picture of you eating or with food: This was in Singapore last year. Korean food is always nice. And having Adam as my eating partner? Naik semangat makan ok! I wanna go to Seoul Garden again!
24. A picture of you in black and white: Well, there's a bit of color there. But I don't care. hehe. Love ittt!

Anyway that's about it.


Ah they made me miss the good times. The less busy times. I am reminiscing. And suddenly I am smiling. And I cannot stop smiling.

Guys, hopefully you guys don't mind me putting some pics of yours. k?
Oh and to those on my vain friends. You guys are tagged. Let's share the memories :)

No comments: