Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh hujan.

Wellington knows how to amaze me you know.

I was in town, had my lea, or tunch (lunch + tea) with Vivian. Then we took the bus up cuz Vivy wants to go up to Kelburn for a meeting. While me? I am too lazy to walk (although it'll only take 10-15 walking up the hill... oh thats the reason why I don't want to walk anyway). Well its all very near actually. To walk up to Kelburn campus from town will only take you 20-25 minutes. So yeah its like walking from school to my house in Bangi. The difference is Bangi is not as hilly as Welly. Back home, I have to walk up the small hill to get to my house, but its only a small hill. Nothing compared to Welly's.

Back to the point I was trying to make...

When I was in town it wasn't raining. Not until I entered The Terrace side. Suddenly its drizzling.

Wellington is not spread out. So the town and The Terrace is very near to each other.

There's this one time, I was walking with Palie. And suddenly the rain fell down. Apparently at that time Palie brought an umbrella. So we opened it. I pull up my hoodie to cover my head. We crossed the road.

And voila! the rain is gone.

But nothing beats the time when it was hailing, and raining super heavily in Courtenay Place, and at the same time it wasn't even raining around Cuba area.

How I wish I have a map of Wellington. Then you non-Wellingtonians will know how near it is these places with each other.

I know sometimes when you're driving along the KL-Seremban Highway for example, you do experience this kinda stuffs. It was raining in Sungai Besi and at the same time not raining in Serdang area. But the proximity of these two places is not as close as Courtenay Place and Cuba Street.

Haha. I jakun ok!

So now its raining in Welly... I think. I am not sure whether it has stopped or not (too lazy to go check out), but I can hear the wind blowing strongly. Even with my right ear blocked. Kuat bunyi tu.

But now I am relaxing. Sent a few e-mails, had hot Milo, hot buns (Fazuin made some buns whee~ love it especially when its hot!), and layaning David Cook's version of always be my baby (my heart melts). oh, I watched another episode of Skins. Don't know when it'll be out on C4 so I downloaded it. ha ha.

Tomorrow its going to be another half-busy day. Ha ha. Maybe a whole busy day. I need to kemas my room.

Should be sleeping right now, but I don't feel like it. His voice is so heart melting til I feel I want to listen to him all night. Damn suddenly I remembered the movie I watched last night. It was 27 Dresses. Thanks Haz for the movie. I added it up onto my "fave love movies" list.

I just love Kevin's character in the movie. James Marsden has a weird look, but still his cute. hehe. I don't mind watching this movie over and over :P

oh and Nonie is back! I'm sure she'll be dreaming about Westlife tonight. haha.

Okay nak dengar cerita Nonie pulak. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Ida said...

mexxx!! lama tak jumpa kan? :) hey best eh 27 dresses? j=i watched "p.s i love you" omg, best T_T kite rekomen kalau belum tgk! mew~

FM said...

oh sangat lama x jumpa :( masa balik haritu pon tak jumpa. sob sob.

and dah tgk dah p.s i love you. But I still like 27dresses! kene tgk yang ni! he he he.

I only like the late husband's best friend in p.s i love you.. best friend kan??? hahaha. the supernatural guy. HOT giler ok!

Ida said...

he is hot :D the supernatural guy? oh he's the brothers' dad kan? i thought he looked familiar! hehe 27 dresses best! but p.s i love you buat kite menangis T_T saya suka~