Like a drug addict who's in need of his/her drugs.
That is how bad I really want the ear drops. Yes, let me repeat. Not earrings, but ear drops.
This one particular brand. I remembered packing em up into my bag. I bought extras, just in case I can't find it here. And if I am not mistaken, its made in Malaysia so its very unlikely that they are selling that thing here.
I only have the ones I bought in NZ with me now. And semua dah nak habis. And this blocked ear is driving me crazy. By having one ear off can just make me feel so lost :( And I was all blur-rish when I had a meeting just now. That bad. Argh.
Dammit.That is how bad I really want the ear drops. Yes, let me repeat. Not earrings, but ear drops.
This one particular brand. I remembered packing em up into my bag. I bought extras, just in case I can't find it here. And if I am not mistaken, its made in Malaysia so its very unlikely that they are selling that thing here.
I only have the ones I bought in NZ with me now. And semua dah nak habis. And this blocked ear is driving me crazy. By having one ear off can just make me feel so lost :( And I was all blur-rish when I had a meeting just now. That bad. Argh.
Anyway I just had a 3 hours of sleep last night and I aim to sleep a bit early tonite. Apparently its already 1am in the morning and here I am, supposed to be sleeping but pouring out how I really feel right now. Kerimasan. Okay, I am totally annoyed with this blocked ear. How I wish I have a sucker which can suck out the wax that is blocking, Been trying to get em out. Pumped out a few drops into the ear. But now mcm dah nak habis je... so kena saving. Haha.
Okay I am starting to feel disgusted.
gee.
Have you ever got trapped in a situation where you were not supposed to react in some ways but you ended up being super over reacting that it somehow hurts other people? Is there a time where you were caught in the moment that you don't know how to act and you ended up saying something that is not nice?
... well I have. a lot of times already.
and its embarrassing. how I wish I am more spontaneous.
Alrite its already late. A lot to say, but so little time. I still have tomorrow though. InsyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment