Well, they ajak-ed me to celebrate my birthday. I honestly didn't really think about it, cuz I know some of us have a test on Monday. So I thought maybe I can wait til the other weekend (which is this weekend) then I can ajak them out for a dinner. They insisted to celebrate it on my birthday. So I agreed to go out on Saturday night.
So in the morning, Palie treated me a birthday breakfast. The bestfriends ritual thing for him. Well, he didn't get to do it for Nonie cuz we all had to go to the civic square on her birthday. Oh and I haven't talked about Nonie's celebration right? Anyway, we walked around town til 2pm (he insisted to make me stay with him for a few hours. he gave so many reasons why I should stay and hang around in the city... hahaha). And we got home this is what I see in front of the door...
They planned this (with Nonie as the kepala) for me. Its a small celebration and yet very nice. I just love the surprises! Well I do expect they're going to do something for me. Prolly during the dinner. But I was wrong. Its earlier than I expected.
Anyway here are more pics...
My mini zoo. And its Tiramisu! Thank you Fazuin!!! I love youu!
the girls who came.
and the boys :)
the housemates. love you guys!!! muahx2
the presents. The magnet frame from Abang Rudy, the small picture wallet from my darling Ila, the clutch from the bitches and friends, and the cute teddy from Mika and 'Izzati. Well, I don't fancy teddy bears. But not this one. Its musical and its Super Cute!!!!!! oh the hand made card that has many names innit. Its made by Nonie. Love it! TQ!
I can't stop smiling the whole day! Although that day I was quite sad cuz I knew they have Actorlympics back in Malaysia on my birthday and I can't watch em. Adam went. Ah jealous! I miss Actorlympics!!
To u guys (especially Nonie), Thank you for the super fun celebration. Love you guys to bits. Oh and Palie, so sorry I complained too much when you didn't let me to go back home early. and thanks for your time. haha. To those who came, thank you so much!
So yeah thats about it... a day to be remembered. Highlight for the year. Now I am 20 years old already. No more -teen at the back! wahhh! Honestly I am a bit scared... (one more year to go to legally enter the adulthood... hahaha) but yeah age is just a number kan?? he he he.
Ah I have to sleep now. I have to kemas my room and go out to the city to buy sum stuffs. Good night everyone!
p/s: to alfie... do you realize the actorlympics we went was the "superheroes" time off? ha ha ha.
To u guys (especially Nonie), Thank you for the super fun celebration. Love you guys to bits. Oh and Palie, so sorry I complained too much when you didn't let me to go back home early. and thanks for your time. haha. To those who came, thank you so much!
So yeah thats about it... a day to be remembered. Highlight for the year. Now I am 20 years old already. No more -teen at the back! wahhh! Honestly I am a bit scared... (one more year to go to legally enter the adulthood... hahaha) but yeah age is just a number kan?? he he he.
Ah I have to sleep now. I have to kemas my room and go out to the city to buy sum stuffs. Good night everyone!
p/s: to alfie... do you realize the actorlympics we went was the "superheroes" time off? ha ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment