Monday, March 16, 2009

Go Adam!



My first impression towards him: what's up with his hair? OMG macam poyo je. Then I watched him performed and I was so.amazed! Like, W.O.W! Then I went so crazy for awhile! When was that? A week ago? or was it 2 weeks ago? heh, I can't remember.

But what I do remember is his insanely awesome voice. And I totally agree with Randy. When I was watching him, I was like "OMG! Steve Tyler!" and then "Eh, macam Robert Pattinson pon ada!"

So last night, I youtube-d him. Just to watch this. And the new one; Black & White. He never fails to surprise me.

Damn he's good. Although I don't quite like his hair. Hah, I don't like Robert Pattinson's either. But I do like him, and his voice =)

3 comments:

F said...

I like Adam too!!!!!

Haha

FM said...

gooo adam! ahahah

Anodynous Roxy said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You like my favourite! I made it a point not to forget names this season.

Adam's got sass. I <3 him.

You should totally listen to his pre-Idol stuff. Pretty good (well, of course, this is a biased reporting coming from me, haha).

ADAM LAMBERT ALL THE WAY!