She was my roomie during summer holidays. Although I (accidentally) kicked her from the bed most of the times. Too bad she loves to sleep at my feet.
Heard she was looking all over for me for a few days since I left. Aww. Never thought she would do that.
But that was, just for awhile. Luqman is always around to distract her.
I think, she thinks Luqman is either:
1) Her most loyal boyfriend. or her soulmate.
OR
2) Her sugar daddy. He's the one feeding her with all the food. He had plans of turning her into Nanook the 2nd.
But one thing for sure is, she cannot live without Luqman. Maybe it'll take her a loong time to adapt if one day Luqman steps out of the house.
God I am so jealous. How I wish I was there when she first came to join our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment