Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm too hungry I guess.

So much of wanting to make sure that I had my dinner before 8. Today I had dinner at 10.

All because I have forgotten to eat proper meal for the whole day. Heh.

Prepared dinner, but this time, I cook with extra blurriness. Like how I forgot to take out most of the stuffs use to cook the meal. The stupid-est thing I did just now is to close the sugar container with the teapot lid. I think turning on a different hot plate when you want to use another one is normal. Someone like me has a problem with recognizing left and right. I can't do it without working out which hand do I use to write ABC. But what happened just now was, I get the side right, only got the front or back wrong. Had a bimbo moment just now when I cannot figure out why the cooking oil is not ready yet.

Qilah thinks not eating proper meal today is the reason for my blurry behavior. And I think she's right.

I am so tired to think right now. But I need to finish my work :(

No comments: