Spent the Friday night with dear housemates, Palie & Bgaj. Palie went back early tho, so I spent the rest of the night lepak-ing with Nadiah.
Then there's Power Rangers on TV. But not the Mighty Morphin one, I think its the second generation, the one that used vehicles as robots. Tommy becomes the red ranger, not white. Tommy is the name right?
We were laughing our ass off watching it. Damn, how come we were so into Power Rangers back then??
I find it so stupid!
But then when I was a kid, I followed Power Rangers. Especially the Mighty Morphin; the first ever Power Rangers. I think that's the best Power Rangers.
Then there's Power Rangers on TV. But not the Mighty Morphin one, I think its the second generation, the one that used vehicles as robots. Tommy becomes the red ranger, not white. Tommy is the name right?
We were laughing our ass off watching it. Damn, how come we were so into Power Rangers back then??
I find it so stupid!
But then when I was a kid, I followed Power Rangers. Especially the Mighty Morphin; the first ever Power Rangers. I think that's the best Power Rangers.
I wanted to be the Yellow Ranger back then, and I still think Sabre-Toothed Tiger is so hot and cool. Haha.
We went to watch the movie at the big screen, and we collected the McD happy meal toys. We had the complete set. Then we 'berangan' to be the rangers. I think Adam chose Black, Fash chose Pink, Luqman chose Red, Ayish chose Green... or maybe Blue. Hah I can't remember...
and I remembered we were so pissed when it was banned for awhile. I was right? All because of the word Morphin.
There's also Ultraman. and whats the other one? The one in black, always with his motorcycle. Macam lalat sikit tu. There's also Gaban, but I don't recall watching it. heh.
but they must involve weird deserted lands, cities that were destroyed like crazy (and they're back okay the next time we watch it, or after the big fight), exaggerated & un-cool effects, poses before fighting and before transformations, stupid villians, dying or losing before making a comeback to win(flashing signal, or maybe decided to combine as a huge Megazord).
But live-action shows like that were so cool for us all. Really something amazing for us when we're kids.
We went to watch the movie at the big screen, and we collected the McD happy meal toys. We had the complete set. Then we 'berangan' to be the rangers. I think Adam chose Black, Fash chose Pink, Luqman chose Red, Ayish chose Green... or maybe Blue. Hah I can't remember...
and I remembered we were so pissed when it was banned for awhile. I was right? All because of the word Morphin.
There's also Ultraman. and whats the other one? The one in black, always with his motorcycle. Macam lalat sikit tu. There's also Gaban, but I don't recall watching it. heh.
but they must involve weird deserted lands, cities that were destroyed like crazy (and they're back okay the next time we watch it, or after the big fight), exaggerated & un-cool effects, poses before fighting and before transformations, stupid villians, dying or losing before making a comeback to win(flashing signal, or maybe decided to combine as a huge Megazord).
But live-action shows like that were so cool for us all. Really something amazing for us when we're kids.

3 comments:
yang motor tuh kamen rider. or satria naja hitam. heheeee...
bestkan masa kita kecik dulu?
haaa thats sounded more familiar!
but shud it be baja hitam abg??
Wah wah... I noticed the use of the word DEAR to describe your housemates. Things changing over there?? Hehehehe
Post a Comment