Actually the reason I was in front of this laptop is because I need to find some sections for my Advance Tax assignment.
Apparently I was too excited because I just found out the "Malaysian" name for Kamen Rider so I decided to blog about it.
Then after finished the post I go back to my assignment.
Only to realized I haven't looked up the sections for the assignment.
Ugh I don't like assignments!
So here I am. Hopefully I won't forget about my assignment again...
Apparently I was too excited because I just found out the "Malaysian" name for Kamen Rider so I decided to blog about it.
Then after finished the post I go back to my assignment.
Only to realized I haven't looked up the sections for the assignment.
Ugh I don't like assignments!
So here I am. Hopefully I won't forget about my assignment again...
No comments:
Post a Comment