Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a nice sunny Sunday!

U2's Walk On is currently on repeat.

Yes, finally the holiday has started. I am so happy! No waking up
early for classes. No going out to classes. In short, no classes! Haha.
I have plenty ideas on what I want to do for this mid-term break. I
want to go on a train ride. Long distance train ride. I wanna do my
beading and painting. I wanna watch as many movies as I can. That's
like my holiday ritual kan. I wanna start reading my new novel. And
finish it before the school starts. And I want to spend more time at
the beach when the weather is just perfect for me to be out.

Like today.

I am at the beach now. Drafting this. Will post it as soon as I get
back.

This is super relaxing. Qilah is reading New Moon right now, and
Husna is lying down, sun bathing. I just got my feet soaked in the
water - nice cooling water. Now the bottom of my pants are soaked too;
and now the beach sands are all over my pants and feet.

It feels so good to be able to spend my Sunday like this. Best giler.

I love Wellington.

I know most of my plans won't work out like how I want them to be.

So I'm gonna cherish today like it'll never last.

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments: