
Or should I say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you. This was on draft for weeks just because I couldn't get the picture edited nicely. Finally found a way hee.
Anyway Nonie, I wanted to post this up on your photo album in fb but I don't know how. So I made a post instead. hehe.
Hope you like this picture Nonie =) Miss you!
Anyway Nonie, I wanted to post this up on your photo album in fb but I don't know how. So I made a post instead. hehe.
Hope you like this picture Nonie =) Miss you!
p/s: actually this post was entitled Happy 22nd Nurnifa. Nonie, I thought you were 22 although I know you're 23. Probably because you're still young to me :P sorry babe!
1 comment:
hahahha. thanks fawa! luv the pic =) hey, why say sorry thats a compliment whatt.. u think am still young!! wee~ to be honest at times i still think am 22 ..hahahaha.. haih i really should grow up kan? :P thanks again for editing that pic.. take care aiteee!!~~~ muaaahhxxxx luv uuuuu !!!
Post a Comment