So we had our usual American-Idol-Friday-Night. Since it was still raining at the time we're going to Palie's, I brought my umbrella along. Good on me right?
But I forgot to wear my gloves, and it was effing cold outside, and the wind, just doesn't help much.
To distract myself from complaining how cold it was, and how uncomfortable I was, I imagine myself to be...
But I forgot to wear my gloves, and it was effing cold outside, and the wind, just doesn't help much.
To distract myself from complaining how cold it was, and how uncomfortable I was, I imagine myself to be...
Mary Poppins
Suddenly the song "Chim Chim Cher-ee" was in my head. Oh happy thoughts. hee...But actually, that doesn't help either.
Luckily the rain has stopped by the time we want to walk home.
The good thing is, it is drier. The bad thing is, it is waay colder.
Ah well, that's just how it is. Anyway, it's good to be home. A warmer place... than outside. Relaxing in the room, listening to 'currently hooked' playlist. And to have the mood to blog? Yeay me! I miss blogging so much! I have been staring at this page every single day, trying to pour out whatever I feel like sharing. I have a lot in mind, as usual. But yeah, the mood is always not right. Probably, the fact that I am still struggling to adapt to a new phase somehow affects on my blogging vibe.
Hopefully I'll get out of this soon.
The good thing is, it is drier. The bad thing is, it is waay colder.
Ah well, that's just how it is. Anyway, it's good to be home. A warmer place... than outside. Relaxing in the room, listening to 'currently hooked' playlist. And to have the mood to blog? Yeay me! I miss blogging so much! I have been staring at this page every single day, trying to pour out whatever I feel like sharing. I have a lot in mind, as usual. But yeah, the mood is always not right. Probably, the fact that I am still struggling to adapt to a new phase somehow affects on my blogging vibe.
Hopefully I'll get out of this soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment