This is when the mood to blog strikes; when you have assignments due in 2 days time. Oh no wait, its less than 2 days. Whoa.
Why this time is always the perfect timing to blog? Because of your brain is (kind of) working so hard it gives you a lot of ideas? Or maybe the when the brain is working so hard, it triggers the mood to explore everything that you feel like exploring and that is excluding 'exploring' your assignments. And since you have been browsing thru the net a lot you'll feel like sharing your thoughts now.
Should do it now before you forget about it kan?
Let's go on with what I feel like sharing now (I have been on this page since 10pm yesterday, and now its nearly 2am)...
Blogging everyday is one of the things that was listed on the "Things that I want to do when I turn 21". The reason for that is, I want to keep track of what happened this year. I think its going to help me in being a better person. One thing, when you start writing everyday, it'll become your routine and that is one of the things that I can do to discipline myself. Having a routine is also one of the "Things that I want to do when I turn 21". I know that in order for me to accomplish this, I have to be more open; I have to share everything that I can - my daily routine stuffs, my thoughts.
It's like there won't be any secrets between us. In short, I have to turn this blog into a diary.
Hah.
This is the place for me to crap. Yes, I do post up what I have been doing, on weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis (based on previous posts). I love updating people with what I have been up to! haha I know right, I am so full of myself =P
But like honestly, my thoughts? Haha that is one thing about me. Sometimes I think people know too much about me, but at the same time, I feel that they don't know anything about me.
I like to talk, I like to crap. Yes. But usually I become a broken record, I sometimes, or maybe many many times, repeat (without noticing) what I was saying, or I talk about the same ol' stuffs. Or the stories I have shared with people are not the full version. I am sure everyone does that, am I right? Of course you won't share everything with people.
Or else you'll be transparent.
And obviously there are other ways that I can do to pour out everything, such as writing them down in a journal, or just open a private blog and make that your diary. Or just do it publicly, but anonymously.
But that's the thing about me, I am not capable of maintaining more than a blog. I have tried, and I'll abandon most of them and just stick to one.
So that left me with the option to do it here.
I have decided before, that I'll just continue doing it here, maybe just spare the 'classified' thoughts to myself, and just try to update more. What I do everyday, what events that I think I should remember this year, how I am feeling right now, so that I can know whether or not I am progressing or not.
I know at this very moment, there is no progress from me. I am still the slow poke, lazy ass person. I love procastinating, I love slacking. I know this will take time, therefore I should be patient, and try harder.
I wish myself goodluck. I will try my best!
Heh tiba2 semangat. Cet.
Anyway, one thing I want to say from today's "exploration". I admire, and jealous of those who speak their mind out. Especially when you talk about current issues, sensitive stuffs, anything that's happening to the world today. You guys are so bold. And that definitely makes your blog very interesting to read. I really wish that I have that courage to share my thoughts and speak my mind on what I believe in. I can do that, but only in my comfort zone. Too bad eh?
And I also admire, and jealous of those who blogged in Bahasa. Baku pulak tu.
Tabik ah! Serious.
and I feel ashamed of myself.
Ah, I have to stop here. Til next time.
Why this time is always the perfect timing to blog? Because of your brain is (kind of) working so hard it gives you a lot of ideas? Or maybe the when the brain is working so hard, it triggers the mood to explore everything that you feel like exploring and that is excluding 'exploring' your assignments. And since you have been browsing thru the net a lot you'll feel like sharing your thoughts now.
Should do it now before you forget about it kan?
Let's go on with what I feel like sharing now (I have been on this page since 10pm yesterday, and now its nearly 2am)...
Blogging everyday is one of the things that was listed on the "Things that I want to do when I turn 21". The reason for that is, I want to keep track of what happened this year. I think its going to help me in being a better person. One thing, when you start writing everyday, it'll become your routine and that is one of the things that I can do to discipline myself. Having a routine is also one of the "Things that I want to do when I turn 21". I know that in order for me to accomplish this, I have to be more open; I have to share everything that I can - my daily routine stuffs, my thoughts.
It's like there won't be any secrets between us. In short, I have to turn this blog into a diary.
Hah.
This is the place for me to crap. Yes, I do post up what I have been doing, on weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis (based on previous posts). I love updating people with what I have been up to! haha I know right, I am so full of myself =P
But like honestly, my thoughts? Haha that is one thing about me. Sometimes I think people know too much about me, but at the same time, I feel that they don't know anything about me.
I like to talk, I like to crap. Yes. But usually I become a broken record, I sometimes, or maybe many many times, repeat (without noticing) what I was saying, or I talk about the same ol' stuffs. Or the stories I have shared with people are not the full version. I am sure everyone does that, am I right? Of course you won't share everything with people.
Or else you'll be transparent.
And obviously there are other ways that I can do to pour out everything, such as writing them down in a journal, or just open a private blog and make that your diary. Or just do it publicly, but anonymously.
But that's the thing about me, I am not capable of maintaining more than a blog. I have tried, and I'll abandon most of them and just stick to one.
So that left me with the option to do it here.
I have decided before, that I'll just continue doing it here, maybe just spare the 'classified' thoughts to myself, and just try to update more. What I do everyday, what events that I think I should remember this year, how I am feeling right now, so that I can know whether or not I am progressing or not.
I know at this very moment, there is no progress from me. I am still the slow poke, lazy ass person. I love procastinating, I love slacking. I know this will take time, therefore I should be patient, and try harder.
I wish myself goodluck. I will try my best!
Heh tiba2 semangat. Cet.
Anyway, one thing I want to say from today's "exploration". I admire, and jealous of those who speak their mind out. Especially when you talk about current issues, sensitive stuffs, anything that's happening to the world today. You guys are so bold. And that definitely makes your blog very interesting to read. I really wish that I have that courage to share my thoughts and speak my mind on what I believe in. I can do that, but only in my comfort zone. Too bad eh?
And I also admire, and jealous of those who blogged in Bahasa. Baku pulak tu.
Tabik ah! Serious.
and I feel ashamed of myself.
Ah, I have to stop here. Til next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment