Friday, May 8, 2009

While waiting for the next class...

It's been raining since the time I got out of the house, and that was like 845am. And I think it's gonna rain through out the whole day. Probably until malam. God.

I am soaking wet right now. If I walked on the concrete, carpet-less walkway, you can hear my shoes squeaking. And in my bag there's one bottle of chewing gum so when you walk, you can hear that thing shakes. I feel like if I am creative enough I can make music by just walking. heh. Yea rite.

My bag is soaking wet too! and the best part is - since right now we have to carry the legislation to class, I will use my purple bag pack which the material is like a net (so its not waterproof). Thank God the New World gave me a plastic bag, and my stuffs in the bag can fit into it so i covered them all with that plastic. So they're not wet. Oh except for the pencil box - I didn't cover that one.

That reminds me. I need to buy stuffs. I need a water proof bag pack, and a water proof shoes - not another canvas shoes. heh. And I need to carry the umbrella with me and if possible, I have to bring it everywhere I go, all the time.


But that's the thing. I guess I still don't have that 'shopping mood'. I need to start listing down stuffs that I need. And start doing budgeting, and planning.

God, I am still the old me. Hey, the new Farah, come out come out wherever you are~!

No comments: