Sunday, May 10, 2009

To all mothers in the world...

This is Nana & I, in 30 years =)

To all mothers, especially my mother, ibu...
Happy Mother's Day!
Enjoy this special day with love, joy & happiness. hee =)
I love you so much no matter how much we fight and how much we quarrel with each other.

How I wish I'm back home with you. So I can do all the house chores, cook something for you, celebrate this mother's day with you.... and if you're reading this ibu, I know you'll be like "yea right Farah". So not me kan?

I know!

But this time, I really feel like doing that. It feels sad that I am not there =(

You take care ibu, don't work too hard, suruh je man tu buat macam2. Die rajin nye. haha.

*BIG HUG*

3 comments:

ms nonie said...

i like this pic soo much! it so resemblance the two of you!!~~.. ur both lucky u dont have to wait 30 years later to know how u both will look like..still looking hot n young.. hahaha :P

anyway, happy mother's day to all hot mamas in the world ~

Anonymous said...

omg farah...

i ske post nieh....

sgh comel....

FM said...

Nonie: haha but then we still have to wait and see =P

you look like ur mom gaks. i think most of us resembles our moms kan??

Shaza: thankss =D