It's been awhile since the last time I listen to this song. I remembered, that the first time I got really hooked up with this song is during the first few weeks of my life in New Zealand. Maybe this is the song that I like to listen when I am lonely. Okay not right now, so happen the library shuffled to this song.
Suka la pulak dengar lagu ni. I am going to put it on repeat.
Suka la pulak dengar lagu ni. I am going to put it on repeat.
James Blunt - High
Beautiful dawn - lights up the shore for me.
There is nothing else in the world,
I'd rather wake up and see (with you).
Beautiful dawn - I'm just chasing time again.
Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night.
But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.
Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again.
Do you remember the day when my journey began?
Will you remember the end (of time)?
Beautiful dawn - You're just blowing my mind again.
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine.
High; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.
Will you be my shoulder when I'm grey and older?
Promise me tomorrow starts with you,
Getting high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me
Maybe I should wake up for Subuh and don't go back to sleep to watch the sun comes out. Sometimes I wish I am determined enough to go out and rest myself/have a jog/have a walk at the park to see sunrise. Probably I can take beautiful pictures. Like this one:
Anyway, since Monday, we've been watching Harry Potter movies. From the first until the fifth (which will be watched tonight) just for preparation for tomorrow's show. The movie comes out today, but since we're late in securing our tickets with good seats, we've decided to watch the movie tomorrow. I don't care, as long as I can watch Ron comfortably, I am more than happy =)
I think I may cry in this movie. You know why. It's gonna be one sad occasion.
Yeah right. Its hard for me to cry during movies. Probably I am too ego. Or maybe the quiz from facebook is right, I have a heart of a stone. Haha.
Have you guys watched the last episode of Ghost Season 2? Seriously, it's one damn crazy series. I love it a lot!! Cheryl Samad is damn good. Actually all of them are good! I like the cast very much XD
But i think that's the last episode. So sad, now I don't have any series to watch until September.
Probably I should look for The OC. Feast my eyes with my favorite Adam Brody *drool*
Oh, panggilan makan. Until next time.

2 comments:
GHOST is too good for a Malay series kan?and yeah i think its the last episode too :(
yes! sangat! i really hope there's season 3! mcm ada chance je eza to still be alive.
series cam ni aa yang best. hehe
Post a Comment