Friday, December 25, 2009

myKad.

I think I lost my IC, or in Malaysia we call it myKad. I really don't know where I put it. Looked for it everywhere, and it's still missing even though I have cleared out my messy room. So yeah, I am pretty sure I lost it. This is the third time - the second time is when my mom lost it. Wonder why I didn't keep the card with me. haha. But I don't care losing that one because I looked hideous. And the first ever IC that I made when I turned twelve went missing before I had it with me. I don't know how but the officers misplaced it. I remembered going to the registration office several times to claim the card but they said the card is not ready, until a year has passed my mom got furious so they decided to just make me a new one. Sadly that day, I was wearing a white shirt so they made me wear a smelly, black and white striped blazer to take the photo. And my hair was a huge mess. I was so disappointed because the picture on the lost IC was much better.

So note to self: do not wear something white and always be presentable whenever you go to the registration office.

I am going to miss the MyKad that I just misplaced. It's not because of the picture - I looked like an immigrant to be honest, but it's actually better than the one in the striped blazer - but because there's "touch'n'go" built in the card. Well, I think it's time to change the card anyway, I kept the card with me since I was fourteen. I was thinner and I don't wear spectacles back then.

This time I have to work on how to smile (and showing my teeth if possible ;P) in my new myKad photo. And yes, not to wear white, and be presentable.

2 comments:

Syameel said...

hi 5! i lost mine 3 times tooo! Tot i was the only one around here. haha

FM said...

haha syameel! i just found mine. sorry dude :P hahahaha. anyway, will u be back anytime soon? bole jumpa cuz im coming back real soon :D