Whoa I am blogging! The first post for the year 2010! Hari ini dalam sejarah? =P yea right. I have a few in my drafts, it's just that I never completed them. But they do not count right, since they're not published. huhu.
A lot has happened from the last post until now. It's been more than a month right? I even found my MyKad again. Yeay for me! but I am still considering to get a new one for myself... cuz I don't know if people can still recognize me if they look at the card. As if I have changed a lot. Oh please.
I have been emotionally unstable lately. Here's the thing. Currently I can't help myself but to count the days, and I hate myself for that. I think they're making me less happy, and nervous, anxious. Not so much of good feelings . Okay it depends. Maybe counting the days to freedom, or my upcoming birthdays, or new years, they're fun. But not when you're counting the days to goodbyes, or the end of something special.
They are totally not fun.
Right now, I have two freaking weeks before the summer ends. Actually, summer is not going to end in two weeks, but my summer is. Okay fine, I am going to have a full year of summer starting this year. I have never officially announce this, since I am talking about this topic might as well just do it now. I am going back for good. So I am going to start my working life as soon as I get back. InsyaAllah.
Another turning point, huge turning point of my life.
I don't want to think about it, but I can't seem to ignore it. I mean I have a lot of things to do before the last day, so I have to set up the deadlines. Then I will start to count. I wasn't saying that I am totally unhappy with what's happening. I am totally excited to go back, to be closer to my family, to meet my friends, to indulge myself in Malaysian food, but at the same time, I am not really happy to leave a place where I have lived for four years. It's always a mix of feeling great and bad when you are at a turning point of your life. And I think, when you know greater challenges are ready and waiting for you, it is normal to feel scared/worried/nervous.
But right now, I am going to stick to my 2010 motto, "be fearless". This year I didn't bother to come up with resolutions as I know I suck at keeping them, so I come up with a motto instead. And I know 2010 is going to be a huge year for me. 2009 is a year of change for me. I had to face a lot of changes, which at first were pretty hard but things got better towards the end. I finished uni for good, and I get to see Coldplay (the best thing ever happened to me in 2009 :D) and WoW, I took up a new hobby, I turned 21... things were not bad at all last year.But I know the changes do not stop there... there are more to come this year. That's why this year is going to be huge. And I have to be prepared for them. Am I prepared? Haha... I don't know.
Let's stop talking about the future. Now, I have to enjoy the time I have left. Before it's too late. Maybe I'll do one (or probably several posts if possible :P) about my summer holidays when it's over. It's been fun so far :D And I hope it will be until the end. InsyaAllah.
A lot has happened from the last post until now. It's been more than a month right? I even found my MyKad again. Yeay for me! but I am still considering to get a new one for myself... cuz I don't know if people can still recognize me if they look at the card. As if I have changed a lot. Oh please.
I have been emotionally unstable lately. Here's the thing. Currently I can't help myself but to count the days, and I hate myself for that. I think they're making me less happy, and nervous, anxious. Not so much of good feelings . Okay it depends. Maybe counting the days to freedom, or my upcoming birthdays, or new years, they're fun. But not when you're counting the days to goodbyes, or the end of something special.
They are totally not fun.
Right now, I have two freaking weeks before the summer ends. Actually, summer is not going to end in two weeks, but my summer is. Okay fine, I am going to have a full year of summer starting this year. I have never officially announce this, since I am talking about this topic might as well just do it now. I am going back for good. So I am going to start my working life as soon as I get back. InsyaAllah.
Another turning point, huge turning point of my life.
I don't want to think about it, but I can't seem to ignore it. I mean I have a lot of things to do before the last day, so I have to set up the deadlines. Then I will start to count. I wasn't saying that I am totally unhappy with what's happening. I am totally excited to go back, to be closer to my family, to meet my friends, to indulge myself in Malaysian food, but at the same time, I am not really happy to leave a place where I have lived for four years. It's always a mix of feeling great and bad when you are at a turning point of your life. And I think, when you know greater challenges are ready and waiting for you, it is normal to feel scared/worried/nervous.
But right now, I am going to stick to my 2010 motto, "be fearless". This year I didn't bother to come up with resolutions as I know I suck at keeping them, so I come up with a motto instead. And I know 2010 is going to be a huge year for me. 2009 is a year of change for me. I had to face a lot of changes, which at first were pretty hard but things got better towards the end. I finished uni for good, and I get to see Coldplay (the best thing ever happened to me in 2009 :D) and WoW, I took up a new hobby, I turned 21... things were not bad at all last year.But I know the changes do not stop there... there are more to come this year. That's why this year is going to be huge. And I have to be prepared for them. Am I prepared? Haha... I don't know.
Let's stop talking about the future. Now, I have to enjoy the time I have left. Before it's too late. Maybe I'll do one (or probably several posts if possible :P) about my summer holidays when it's over. It's been fun so far :D And I hope it will be until the end. InsyaAllah.
4 comments:
Flight of the Concords?
yes flight with concord same day with you :D
"be fearless"
hope you always be!!
have a nice day
21 years old is mental instability age...I'm 22 and one moment I'm happy, two seconds later I'm so sad...travels and other experiences make us very sensitive and we can accept it only, or fight it...
A pleasure, from Spain.
Health & Republic.
Post a Comment