Don't you think this is freaking cute? It's always been a dream of mine to have it as a pet! Especially during college year, I blogged about it a few times already.. hehe. But I don't have money, nor time to be with it. Plus its quite hard to find actually. This kid needs quite a lot of attention from the owner. If possible, you have to be with it almost 24/7 - must carry it around (have a pouch to carry it so it can stay close to you all the time), but I think the food is not that expensive. Probably just like what you feed to the hamsters. I am not too sure actually.. I read about it before but since I know its quite impossible for me to get it, I kind of forget about this whole craze to have a sugar glider.
... until yesterday. I passed by a pet shop and actually saw this one cage with a hanging coconut shell which has a hole with something in it. My bros were curious so they were like "let's call this thing out". We were calling and calling and then... when the small cute thing turn around I was like "aaaa I want thisssss!!".
Its RM370. I think I would come up with the money, well hell yeah I'd love to have one. But the problem is now the time I can spend with it. Now I can't even give a lot of attention to Clarice, the attention seeking cat. And wouldn't it be weird if I bring this little fella to the office?
Suddenly I wish I am not working at the office.
... Goodbye again, cute little thing. I hope it is just for now.
Monday, May 24, 2010
She makes me think of lightning in skies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment