OMG this song reminds me of the good ol' schooling days. I used to hate this song. But then they played it over and over at the radio, the TV, so after awhile I even memorize the words in this song! And until now I can sing along to this song. LOL.
Talking about the good ol' schooling days, last Saturday I had like a small gathering with my schoolmates (at a classmate's wedding - congratz Aflah & Husband!!). It felt so great to finally meet up with them after like... 5 years? Okay for most of them yes, 5 years ago. I do meet up with some of them once or twice since I finished schooling.
Well, it's not that easy to meet up with them. Everyone is busy. Most of them are still studying. Everyone is doing well I must say. I am so proud, and a bit envious of them too - I miss my student life! Who doesn't? I don't miss the studying part, I only miss the student life. With less things to think about & responsibilities to juggle. Ah well. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, I am back now so I can see them anytime now. hehe. Plus, I think they're going to start with the Alumni thing, so I have to make sure that I join the events. Better don't get too excited yet! hehe.
Sometimes I am surprised on how much I miss high school, despite hating it so much back then. Then again, who doesn't want to leave high school when they're in one? (tengok2 i sorang je :P) But yeah, the bitter memories I had are the ones which made me stronger now. The sweet memories? they are always sweet and thinking of them makes me happy:) So.. all is well. If I were to turn back and look at my journey at highschool, I would say I left school with a smile. I have no regrets at all.
Thanks to the peeps who were with me all the way. Teachers you taught me well, and friends.. you rock! See until now, I am never bored of you guys. You all always know how to turn on the laughing gas button in me :P Okay that sounded weird. haha. Ah well. I mean it.
Talking about the good ol' schooling days, last Saturday I had like a small gathering with my schoolmates (at a classmate's wedding - congratz Aflah & Husband!!). It felt so great to finally meet up with them after like... 5 years? Okay for most of them yes, 5 years ago. I do meet up with some of them once or twice since I finished schooling.
Well, it's not that easy to meet up with them. Everyone is busy. Most of them are still studying. Everyone is doing well I must say. I am so proud, and a bit envious of them too - I miss my student life! Who doesn't? I don't miss the studying part, I only miss the student life. With less things to think about & responsibilities to juggle. Ah well. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, I am back now so I can see them anytime now. hehe. Plus, I think they're going to start with the Alumni thing, so I have to make sure that I join the events. Better don't get too excited yet! hehe.
Sometimes I am surprised on how much I miss high school, despite hating it so much back then. Then again, who doesn't want to leave high school when they're in one? (tengok2 i sorang je :P) But yeah, the bitter memories I had are the ones which made me stronger now. The sweet memories? they are always sweet and thinking of them makes me happy:) So.. all is well. If I were to turn back and look at my journey at highschool, I would say I left school with a smile. I have no regrets at all.
Thanks to the peeps who were with me all the way. Teachers you taught me well, and friends.. you rock! See until now, I am never bored of you guys. You all always know how to turn on the laughing gas button in me :P Okay that sounded weird. haha. Ah well. I mean it.
No comments:
Post a Comment