Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh boy, you stand by me. I’m forever yours... faithfully

Currently listening to Glee Cast Version of Faithfully.


Love this song. and I love it even more when Finn & Rachel sang it. Perfect. I'll add this song on my playlist :) Plus, on the season finale the Vocal Adrenaline performed Bohemian Rhapsody = MY FAVE KARAOKE SONG! And the whole scene was pretty dramatic. Which is kinda cool. But I still prefer the Queen's version.

Anyway... Glee season one has come to an end. I am going to miss them for the next 3 months!

2 comments:

JingYuan said...

I love the final episode! (btw, I'm just a passer-by from Taiwan and found that your playlist is really great!)

FM said...

hehe yeah me too! Can’t wait for the second season!

and thanks for dropping by, and glad to know u like my playlist ;)