Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please don't slow me down if I'm going too fast.

Currently listening to The Strokes' Reptilia

It all started when BFM played Julian Casablancas' new single Little Girl (he went solo now..). Then I started to look for the song on youtube to share it with Ain - she's a huge fan of The Strokes. Altho (I think) she likes the guitarist more than Julian, but still, anything related to The Strokes will reminded me of her.

When you look for him on youtube, other songs of him will also be on the list. Including this:



This is the best combination. The Lonely Island & Julian? The bomb!

Then I turned on my iTunes and clicked 'play' button. Then Reptilia was playing.

What a coincidence. I think iTunes understands me. LOL.

Actually I wanted to blog about something else. But that doesn't really matter, cuz I don't really remember what was the topic.

Anyways,

One thing that I need to think about - How do I get rid of this negativity in me? I don't know, as much as I want to be positive, I still have a bit of pain-in-the-ass mood and I tend to ruin everyone's day.

I don't like that.

I still have too many issues that haven't been resolved.

hurm.

Let's concentrate on little things that can make me happy. Like the Julian Casablancas coincidence. Or like this afternoon, I saw a rainbow while I was feeling a bit down.

Maybe that will make me feel better.

Okay I don't even know where this is heading to. I am gonna start doing other things.

No comments: