Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Its the dark side, "you are correct!"

Currently listening to the Bentframe Comedy's Star Wars Rap.

When everyone become a bit stressed out, sometimes we tend to have conversations at the office complaining how tired everyone is.

But sometimes I wonder, how can I compare myself to them? I am definitely much much younger, and have less workloads as compared to the rest.

And yet I feel them whenever they talked about tired-ness.

Everyday I have this vow to sleep early. And everyday I will end up sleeping the latest. Or maybe not the latest than the rest of my family, but still, it'll be after 12.

Now its 10:40 pm. I just reached home from dinner 40 minutes ago. And my mind was like "oh its 10. gotta change. bedtime". So I changed, then do a bit of house chores. And now its 10:40. I should go pray, then get under the blanket and sleep. But then here I am. Ah, blogging kejap je kan.

I actually still have some work I brought back from office. To be honest, I have been wanting to do them. Every single night I thought that I can have a bit of time to do them. But most of the times, when I settled its already 1130pm - 12 am. So I'll opt to rest and sleep (or more like surf a bit, then sleep...). But there are times where I turned on the laptop, do the work for like 5-10 minutes, and then I dozed off. Sometimes I even sleep talk. Once I dozed off in front of my brother (as he was doing his homework) and I started to sleep talk to myself. Maybe in my mind I think Two nights ago Ayeed came over and at that time I fell asleep right after dinner. I didn't even remember that I was nagging to him that night. I nagged in my sleep.

And once, I sleep walk. I walked back and forth from one end of my bed to the other.

I still have a lot of days to ganti puasa. There's this one day I fasted, and it felt like I am going to passed out. I felt that the whole day.

This kinda scares me off a bit. I wonder why am I so unfit? Its been 3 months and I can't get myself adjusted. Maybe I should give myself a bit more time to adapt. And exercise more. And eat more brain food. I am starting to take supplements regularly so hopefully thats a start. I jog/walk around the neighborhood when I have time.

But still, don't you think it's a bit too much? to feel this tired? Do anyone know any other way that I can do to help myself?

No comments: